Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Ash and Marluna are much more paired than Ash and me.
On top of this if yall have been thinking that it’s me/Guava I was wanting to be tested with Guava before.
And in that world game would’ve been solved.

Marluna and Ash both didn’t really do anything after being in the 2.
Whereas I did, I kept fighting and I kept trying to world build and solve because I know I don’t have spew because I’m good.

I’m just not as good at ranting as you.

And I specifically told town it’s better to scrutinize anything the three of us do yesterday after that 2/3.

Why would I want town ignore 2 thirds of mafia, if I was paired with Ash?

I wasn’t ranting :sob:
I was world building, providing options so I have a hope in being correctly read.
I was even wanting to be tested with Hip (Who we know to now be good) and Guava.

So people building me/Guava as W/W is unrealistic.
And if I’m a W then me trying to test myself and keep fighting is unrealistic.

Hi Beancat.

I would implore you to consider Ash/Marluna/Guava actually.

I mean I’m happy to consider it.
There’s literally 3 worlds.

It’s Marluna + Ash + 1 of [You, Guava, Tutuu]

1 Like

That we can definitely agree

Tutuu may have pocketed me, but we’re sharing our braincells.

1 Like

@Kiiruma Like Tutuu and I have concluded Marluna is outed mafia socially

I don’t know why you still think Tutuu may be suspicious to you, but I don’t believe the mafia should be accepting the fact that Tutuu concluded to me, Tutuu would have pushed Ash/Kiiruma narrative, you know?

The same deduction can be applied to me, why am I agreeing to Tutuu that Marluna is confirmed evil

‎ ‎

‎ ‎

2 Likes

good lolcat

@guavagudetama can u explain kiiruma read in depth a bit more pls

1 Like

Vote ash marluna guava imo

Apart from whiteknighting kiiruma can somebody list one (1) thing guava has done this game? Serious inquiry

thats… kinda a good question thbthbthtbhtbt

1 Like

also btw how did you get to this conclusion? and how sure are you

anyway time to see if I can remember without checking the ISO.

They called me locktown early on for revealing I had a program to calculate stuff for this setup
They did vote 3 people day 1 that they thought were wolfy, maybe following Kii? Ash/Bionic/Someone iirc? I’d have to check

One post that stood out to me when going through their ISO many times earlier was that they thought Me/Tutuu/Kii was probably t/t/t, but they didn’t want it to maybe go 1/3 and have everyone think it was Kii, when it might actually be Zugzwang playing everyone or something