Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

I thought they would want this mech talk to themselves, so they give town less info to go on. (Knowing Kii, he probably would suggests this in wolfchat.)

1 Like

At this point, we know it is mechanically impossible. Everybody expect me and Kii voting those three are confirmed town based on your quote. (And there is at most 1 wolf between me/kii)

I’m usually not the person who pushes agenda, if they don’t have better idea. And D2 the 3 player jailed didn’t matter as much as D3 (when I didn’t like the jail targets.)

Just because somebody scumreading me (and makes one wrong read), it doesn’t make their other reads automatically invalid.

No way you didn’t.

1 Like

Now we know that, yeah, but at the time we didn’t - so why did you still think that mafia didn’t have an impact on the decision?

I don’t remember exactly, but my reason for it was probably that the wagon double than the actual mafia team already , and if we end up with the suboptimal result, we could check just the players who started the wagon. (They probably did it, cuz they knew the result when the wagon started.)

I mean it moreso reads to me that Marluna saw W!Tutuu, T!Me, T!Zug and was happy to have a free 1/3

UNVOTE

VOTE: Ash

Someone, you can (and need to) vote for 3 people.

2 Likes

I know, but I dont have time rn life sucks

1 Like

Someone!

1 Like

We need to score 3/3 perfectly this time

1 Like

Yeah, I honestly am pissed that all 3 of us got hit, theoretically should have been a 1/9 shot for evils

There’s conseneus talking about Ash, Kiiruma or Marluna and between myself, Guava and Tutuu

well yea, thats all 6 of the possibilities

1 Like

Was keeping track

Correct.
Though I never was really a mason candidate due to… everyone pushing me, so it made it slightly easier for them

1 Like

Well look, I have been concludding that Marluna is mafia for sure from D2 results socially, Tutuu have come to same conclusion so I have no problem trusting Tutuu that we are gaming.

That leaves Kiiruma, Guava, Ash and Marluna.

There’s only one out of three from Kiiruma/Hippo/Marluna and I believe its Marluna and not Kiiruma, despite the talk about Guava defending Kiiruma early on.

so it’s Ash/Marluna/Guava in my view.

1 Like

I call guava the bluff on kiiruma