Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

Gl gl

If we win i claim credit if we lose i wasnt rlly playing anyway it was chat gpt

4 Likes

same
it was all the automated joycat speaking

1 Like

I think we’re gonna lose but either way it’s been nice.
Next time, listen to me some more, nerds :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

us entering spec chat

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

You vote to jail Ash, Marluna, and guavagudetama.

Ash was...

Welcome, Ash! You are Reilly Brass, the Mafia Goon.

Someday, you’re gonna make your masterwork. All that spare time out on hunting parties, every fur or piece of ivory you pick up is examined to determine its suitability for your perfect, perfect sculpture. And occasionally pocketed. When you’re drafted into the mines, all you can think about is the shiny-but-worthless crystals you spot along the way. Woodcutting? That branch’s bend could make a good paw… You’re gonna do it. Someday.

You may freely chat with the other mafia at any time on Discord. You win if all masons are beamed simultaneously and the town does not win on the following day.

Marluna was...

Welcome, Marluna! You are Cleo Silk, the Mafia Goon.

In your twenty-six long years of life, you have learned absolutely everything there is to know about woodcutting. It is your only passion; you have no interest in leadership whatsoever. Why would you want to be the boss when you could be cutting wood? The only thing that could tear you out of those forests is the occasional town-wide draft into the mines.

You may freely chat with the other mafia at any time on Discord. You win if all masons are beamed simultaneously and the town does not win on the following day.

guavagudetama was...

Welcome, guavagudetama! You are Angel Speck, the Mafoa Goon.

You have fully mastered the art of woodcutting with a thorough and scientific approach, and your wisdom in both the gathering of resources and the scientific method has seen you promoted to a rank-six leader, making you one of the most accomplished kittens in the town.

7 Likes

Congratulations for the town for winning, and congratulations to the mafia for successfully guessing the masons.

The masons were...
Someone...

Welcome, Someone! You are Cassie Shadow, the Mason.

You’re a hunter, both of the traditional type, bringing home furs and ivory for your town, and for bargains at the market. Since the tragic accident years ago, you have handled negotiations with other civilisations, friendly and not-so-friendly. A variety of experience helps you in both communication and assessment of product: you’re also a skilled woodcutter and an ordained priest.

You may freely chat with the other masons at any time on Discord. The mafia’s win condition is to guess all three masons. You win if all mafia members are sent to jail simultaneously.

Bionic...

Welcome, Bionic! You are Jasmine Fur, the Mason.

You’re the real leader of this town, and everybody knows it. You oversee hunting trips, and you’ve even tried your hand at the crossbow yourself (though you usually leave the actual hunting to your subordinates). Most days, though, you’re found in the mines, chipping away at mineral deposits, or sometimes studying technology to improve the efficiency of the cats you oversee.

You may freely chat with the other masons at any time on Discord. The mafia’s win condition is to guess all three masons. You win if all mafia members are sent to jail simultaneously.

beancat...

Welcome, beancat! You are Meeko Tingle, the Mason.

You’ve got a pretty funny name. Sorry about that. Your skills in the mine are nothing to mock, and you’re pretty good at woodcutting, but you do have to write down Meeko Tingle on the psalms you write during your occasional work in the chapel. Maybe someday your positive contributions to the town will be remembered more than the fact that you’re named Meeko Tingle.

5 Likes

And finally, the VTs…

Summary

Welcome, Hippopablompoyeetus! You are Reo Silver, the Vanilla Town.

Farming. You love farming. They place you in charge of the workshop sometimes, you’re the most skilled crafter they have left, but there’s only one thing on your mind. Parchment to make almanacs of planting dates and techniques. Wooden beams to make warehouses to store produce. Slabs to trade with the zebras to get titanium to manufacture better farm tools. Is all of life not a journey to produce food more, better, faster?

You have no special abilities. You win if all mafia members are sent to jail simultaneously.

Welcome, tutuu! You are Lily Wool, the Vanilla Town.

Though you’re competent enough in worldly pursuits of resource-gathering, you know your true calling, and for the past few years you’ve dedicated your life to becoming a priest of the sun. Not just any priest, though: you’re already worked your way up to being the town’s head priest (don’t ask what happened to the last one), overseeing several improvements to the temples in your lifetime.

You have no special abilities. You win if all mafia members are sent to jail simultaneously.

Welcome, Zugzwang! You are Iggi Chalk, the Vanilla Town.

You’re on the younger side of the kittens in the village, but you’ve already learned exactly what you’re about: going out and chopping down trees. Your interest in philosophy led you to briefly consider a research job, but after your first day out of that stuffy academy and back into the woods, you’d never go back again.

Welcome, SirDerpsAlot! You are Dali Smoke, the Vanilla Town.

What is the meaning of life? Is there a higher power above? These are things you frequently contemplate while on the job in the mines. You aren’t at the very top of either of your fields, but you’re well-learned. The best philosopher among the miners, and the best miner among the philosophers. What more could you hope for?

Welcome, Kiiruma! You are Jasper Smoke, the Vanilla Town.

You’re young, spry, and ready to do whatever the town needs to get ahead. Going out on hunting trips? You’ve got it. A journey down into the mines? You’re one of the most skilled cats on the job. Woodcutting? …you’re good enough. Most notably of all, you’re already the town’s most knowledgeable (living) blacksmith at only five years old, and you’re not afraid to take charge when it’s needed.

3 Likes

Spectator chat is here:

1 Like

sbpcbwwe

2 Likes

I was rigged out /j

1 Like

Lets goooo

1 Like

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

did i win i

:tada:

GREEN SOMEONE

3 Likes

Y’all pushing on Kiiruma was crazy

4 Likes

I was hoping you would think hes mason

Like I wasn’t defending him to get him on my side I was defending him cuz I was scared he was gonna quit if I didn’t y’all were doing so much

1 Like