Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

VOTE: Achro

Final D2 Votecount

Achromatic (8): Bionic, ElizaThePsycho, Hazardwaste, Leafia, otterpopd, SultanOfSlam, SirDerpsAlot, Dec
Leafia (1): Brakuren
Marluna (1): Achromatic
SirDerpsAlot (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (4): Arctic, Rhea, Millium, Marluna

@Achromatic has been executed!

They were...

Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Abilities: Every even-numbered night, you may target a player and learn anyone who visits that player that night.
Win Condition: You win when the Serial Killer is dead and your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

2 Likes

Night 2 begins. It will end 2024-01-27T23:00:00Z.

Night actions lock 2024-01-27T22:00:00Z.

1 Like

@Bionic has been killed!

They were...

Town Cop
Abilities: Each night visit a player to find out if they are innocent or guilty. (The Mafia and Serial Killer will show up as guilty. A Godfather or a Serial Killer using their 1-shot godfather will show up innocent.)
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Namely the Mafia and Serial Killer.

Day 3 begins, it will end 2024-01-29T23:00:00Z.

first

did sk and mafia attack the same person lol

probs

rip bionic

1 Like

Achromatic explicitly noted that his team would not be attacking Bionic.

I don’t see what reason he would have to lie about it. I think it’s more likely that a kill was stopped some other way.

you really trust a red checked scum to tell the truth>

True, depends on how weak willed the wolves are I guess, otherwise it could be a bunch of things, they I don’t have time to look into till later

What motivation would he have to lie? Wolves do not want to cross-kill with the Serial Killer. Achromatic asked the Serial Killer to attack Bionic. Unless his team wanted this outcome, their kill was stopped.

I wrote a bunch of stuff at night, I’ll go into it once I get home probably

TMI?

Kills aren’t mandatory either way