Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Knight-Errant - A Normal Game (For Once)

Hosted by @Garfooled
Co-hosted by @Litten
Reviewed by @ElizaThePsycho

Knight-Errant is an 18 player semi-open setup designed by Alduskkel.
It is based on the fact that the 2 power roles for both mafia and town will be randomized in the L shape of the Knight chess piece.

From the table below:

For example, if there is a Town 3-Shot Commuter and a Mafia Even-Night Watcher, then there must be a Mafia Bulletproof and Town Gunsmith.
(Or Mafia Godfather + Town Cop)

List of Possible Setups

Rules:

• Follow the Forum Game Rules. (This includes: no excessive AtE, no personal attacks, no angle shooting and all of the other obvious stuff that can be found linked.)
  • Must meet the minimum of 10 posts every 24 hours or you will be replaced.

General Mechanics:

• Godfathers are investigation immune to Cops. Godfathers are not bulletproof.
  • Setups with both a Cop and a Gunsmith won’t appear in the game.
  • The Serial Killer receives 1-shot abilities according to the setup that was selected, plus a 1-shot Bulletproof (if a bullet proof is a PR, they instead of gaining another vest, gain a 1-shot Strongman kill if the power roles randomized include a Bulletproof role. The 1-shot Strongman kill is not an additional kill, it just modifies the Serial Killer’s normal kill.) Cop inspects Serial Killer as guilty.
  • Serial Killer wins in a 1v1v1.
  • Any Mafia member can carry the factional kill.
  • Mafia roles can only take one action per night, but the Serial Killer can take two per night.
  • Overall, the setup is 13-4-1.
  • Majority vote is active. Ties are randomized.
  • Actions lock an hour before EoD.
  • 48 hours for day, 24 hours for night.

Rolelist:

Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Vanilla Town
Town Mason
Town Mason
Town Power Role
Town Power Role
Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Power Role
Mafia Power Role
Jack-of-all-trades Serial Killer

The Rolecards

Town

Vanilla Town
Abilities: You have none, only your vote and your voice.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Namely the Mafia and Serial Killer.

Town Mason
Abilities: You know [REDACTED] is a member of the town and your fellow mason! You have a private discord server to communicate with them at all time.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Namely the Mafia and Serial Killer.

3-Shot Commuter
Abilities: You may choose to “leave town” for the night, making all actions used on you useless. You will still die to the 1-shot strongman. (3 uses)

Town Gunsmith
Abilities: Each night learn if your target owns a gun. (All mafia members will have one, Town Cops and Gunsmiths also carry guns. The serial killer does not.)

Town Cop
Abilities: Each night visit a player to find out if they are innocent or guilty. (The Mafia and Serial Killer will show up as guilty. A Godfather or a Serial Killer using their 1-shot godfather will show up innocent.)

Town Tracker
Abilities: Each night you can follow someone to learn who they visit.

Town Jailkeeper
Abilities: Each night you can target a player to jailkeep, That player will be protected from kills but also be unable to perform their night actions that night. You may not jailkeep the same player consecutively.

Town Bulletproof
Abilities: You are immune the first time you are attacked, except from the Serial Killer’s 1-shot strongman.

Town Roleblocker
Abilities: Each night you can visit a player and that player’s night action will fail. (asides from the 1-shot strongman from the Serial Killer)

Town Doctor
Abilities: Every night you can heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight. You may not heal the same player consecutively.

Mafia

Mafia Goon
Abilities: You have none, but you may carry the mafia factional kill if you wish.
Win Condition: You win when the Serial Killer is dead and your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Mafia Bulletproof
Abilities: You cannot die at night, except by the Serial Killer’s 1-shot strongman.
Win Condition: You win when the Serial Killer is dead and your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

Mafia Roleblocker
Abilities: Each night you can visit a player and that player’s night action will fail. (asides from the 1-shot strongman from the Serial Killer)

Mafia Godfather
Abilities: Unlike your fellow mafioso, you will show up innocent to cops.

Mafia Even-Night Watcher
Abilities: Every even-numbered night, you may target a player and learn anyone who visits that player that night.

Serial Killer

Jack of All Traders Serial Killer
Abilities:
Kill (Unlimited uses): Stab someone to death, you can do this alongside with your other 1-shot abilities.
Bulletproof (1-shot): You are immune the first time you are attacked.
Town PR#1 (1-shot): [REDACTED]
Town PR#2 (1-shot): [REDACTED]
Mafia PR#1 (1-shot): [REDACTED]
Mafia PR#2 (1-shot): [REDACTED]
If you would gain another bulletproof vest due to PR abilities, the extra vest is a 1-shot strongman instead:

Strongman (1-shot): Guarantee the success of your kill tonight, bypassing anything that would stop it, even a commuter.

Win condition: You win when everyone else has died, or when this outcome is inevitable and unstoppable.

Playerlist:

1. @ElizaThePsycho
  2. otterpopd
  3. Bionic
  4. Someone
  5. Frostwolf103
  6. Hazardwaste
  7. @Kiiruma
  8. Arctic (formerly Crescent)
  9. Rhea
  10. Leafia
  11. SirDerpsAlot
  12. SultanOfSlam
  13. Dec
  14. @Brakuren
  15. @Millium
  16. Marluna
  17. Achromatic
  18. Zugzwang

Milestones:

1. Someone is executed.
2. Arctic replaces Crescent.
3. Frostwolf103 & Zugzwang are killed.
4. Achromatic is executed.
5. Bionic is killed.
6. Dec is executed.
7. SirDerpsAlot & Hazardwaste are killed.
8. Marluna is executed.
9. otterpopd & Rhea are killed.
10. Arctic is executed.
11. SultanofSlam is killed.
12. Leafia is executed.

Graveyard:

1. Someone → Vanilla Town
2. Frostwolf103 → Vanilla Town
3. Zugzwang → Vanilla Town
4. Achromatic → Mafia Even-Night Watcher
5. Bionic → Town Cop
6. Dec → Vanilla Town
7. SirDerpsAlot → Vanilla Town
8. Hazardwaste → Town Tracker
9. Marluna → Mafia Bulletproof
10. otterpopd → Town Mason
11. Rhea → Town Mason
12. Arctic → Serial Killer
13. SultanofSlam → Vanilla Town
14. Leafia → Vanilla Town

2 Likes

Poll results in. Game begins 2024-01-22T23:00:00Z.

1 Like

The games begin! Day ends 2024-01-24T23:00:00Z.

First

VC? :pleading_face:

Let’s see if I regret this game lol

1 Like

Meow

You’ve already reset it!

1 Like

meow

nya

purr

Lol I’m on mobile if auto correct doesn’t catch actually mistakes my posts can sometimes be messy

1 Like

It didn’t actually catch that one.

Because it wasn’t a spelling mistake, my brain is weird

1 Like

I’m going to attempt to be more pushy with my thoughts this game after last game, let’s see if I can manage, I want to try to avoid more of the emotional side of myself, so if I feel like I’m getting frustrated I’m just finna take a step back from the thread

2 Likes

Thats fair enough cant fault you there.

nya

1 Like