Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

It shoud’ve been a reply to a post. Weird.

What makes you so sure of both of those reads? I’m willing to bet it’s the other way around.

Basically, there’s been like… 6? Counterwagons to SDA, and they’ve all been poor.

Welll not played, but I have seen plenty of action how this works. It’s pretty much 100% social deduction game. The only mechanic is that the mafia give a gun to vanilla townie, that’s all what town has. Instead of vote executions, its the gun holder acts as Desperado, the new gun holder will be towards the townie who suppose to get shot by the gun holder, so on.

Mafia ofc can do revenge kills.

At least the need-to-know basics

1 Like

Because the people voting SDA have actually justified their votes on him based on play.

Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY) - Town Bionic

Popcorn3 🍿 - TOWN VICTORY! - Wolf Bionic

Anyway, I have to go now. Main reads changes:

Eliza is now light town.
Part of me feels Otter is slightly towny for wanting to change counterwagons in this way, without adhering to their previous reads. Unsure on that though.
Frost’s focus on Eliza/Bionic/Me is interesting. My gut instinct is that it’s towny, because I don’t see it as a way to push agenda, and it’s very easy to get stuck on solving a group one believes has at least 1 mafia (which iirc is what Frost said).

these are all vanilla townies lol

Oh

However yeah, you should check out yourself and get your own opinion.

Actually i played 2 popcorn games, one town and one wolf

1 Like

yeah thats what we’ve discussed.

So? That doesn’t mean they’re automatically right. This feels like a very poor attempt to justify scumreading someone to me.

VOTE: Crescent

Then why even listen to my thought process that Bionic was a new VT who didn’t care it was obviously wrong from the start

No, but it makes the various, unexplained countertrains look worse.

Because it isn’t obviously wrong. I don’t think he’s exactly new though as I’m pretty sure I’ve been in a few other games with him.

No it doesn’t.

Sultan, Bionic, Achro, and myself have all had trains containing 2-3 people who didn’t have a reason to call us scum and were there “just because”.

I actually think SDA’s train might be clean here.

Just because someone can’t explain why they have a vote on someone and/or you don’t like their reasoning doesn’t mean they have no reason to place a vote on that person or even that they don’t have a good reason.

If you can’t justify your vote, your vote is meaningless.

Each to their own, Crescent.

1 Like