Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Tbf I was frustrating from a town perspective cause I already knew the game was likely over since I was never the wincon, and I literally never get to play lylos, I wanted to play one and u forced me into pushing u which was boring
Also u make ridiculous points, I tend to be wrong a lot as town, so u just throw whatever shit u can at me, like what am I supposed to do here but wolf read u after u vote.me, ur arguments come off as very malicious, to anyone with an outside view

This was probably the best point in ur favor in terms of achro spew

It was all brak tbf, he has a knack for twisting arguments and making people wolfy, if not for him, the kills would’ve been different, frost was his choice, and derps was only killed because he is super hard to control, not because he wolf read me, and we thought he could be the tracker, I already had the masons pinned after day 2, but wanted to see if after brak’s claim we could get them killed early since they were barely around, and I most certainly wasn’t letting leafia enter F5

1 Like

Tidbit, I thought rheea was my wolf partner until well into day 2 lmao

The Town can no longer achieve their win condition. Leafia has been executed and dies.

They were

VT LOL

Eliza has been end gamed

Kiiruma has been end gamed.

Brakuren and Wisp has achieved parity with the remaining players and the serial killer has died.

Mafia wins!

Congratulations @Millium @Brakuren @Achromatic @Marluna for a job well done.

1 Like

I had the 2 possible worlds as Brakuren/Wisp or Leafia/Eliza. Sadly Eliza was suspicious via wagonomics so I ended up going for Leafia/Eliza. GGs

1 Like

Yeah, too bad you haven’t questioned

nya

Gg buddy, a bunch of people actively caught brak at times and me, so well played

I was pretty frustrated that it felt like people weren’t even reading my posts, it’s pretty nuts that the only true iso dive of me was from my own psrtner

I cohosted a game and it didn’t end up badly! Woo!

2 Likes

Leafia isn’t the player you have easy time, which I find out too

for once in my life i was rooting for arctic

1 Like

Serial killer was pretty fucked with mafia knowing who they were I think the optimal plan was instead of killing a mason kill a mafia
As serial killer you need to do one of the following

1. Make sure town doesn’t want you dead asap
  2. Make sure mafia doesn’t want you dead asap

If you killed a mafia there I think you satisfy 2 because 1 is so much harder now

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:
Wolves pocket Kiiruma and Kiiruma falls for it hard, example 100 (/s)
I’m going to have to learn from that because I know it’s one of my big flaws.

The one thing I regret is I was sketched out by the kill of Sultan on F5 as I thought “Surely Brakuren should’ve been the kill” yet my dumb ass didn’t go “That’s because the wolves wouldn’t kill a partner silly.”

1 Like

Ya I was surprised that they hinted their kill there

1 Like

I’ll drop Mafia chat invites once brak/marluna are cool with it, don’t think achro cares either way

1 Like

Oh cool we win. Good job not being scanned by cop mafia buddies.

1 Like