Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Also YO! australian friendly time slot! we love to see them

1 Like

Ya I mean it’s a mental thing, I wasst afraid of being wrong in the past, but now I am, so in the end I don’t trust myself as much as I should, at least in terms of my town reads which I think are correct more often than they are wrong.

1 Like

No i feel you, I am known for having a correct read then talking myself out of it later in the game cause i expect myself to be wrong. hope you can over come it

1 Like

people should talk and have thiughts. cor instance my thoughts is that i want to kill hazard VOTE: hazard

My thoughts are that I’m so disappointed I didn’t get pink vig (smh)

Lets win this ine for the good guys yeee haw!

1 Like

never mind VOTE: sultanofslam

1 Like

exactly otter gets it

i had my word searches ready and everything. i was so fucking prepared

1 Like

Cool found the scum in 1 post.

Over compensation put the gate boom! Trapped this motha

VOTE: otter

Ya I’m still pretty confident ur eods are telling @SultanOfSlam, u being 3p last game even if u weren’t a wolf still show cased less caring, even if u weren’t strictly being malicious, so I’m going to continue to read u that way.

Back to back voting probably townie in a bubble, more so than your vote

yea sure

Thats fair luckily i rolled town this game so i can be myself, do not mind instill play to the beat of my own drums.

yea sure

You got trapped otterpop

from what i remembered of purgatory 2 Pandora did this a lot as town. jumping from vote to vote with not really any public description why. so i could agree with this. i will need to recheck how quick she did it tho

What does Pandora have to do with this?

thats meeeeee :3

Pandora actor?