Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

mmmm otterpopd

1 Like

We can hope

1 Like

Final D4 Votecount

Marluna (4): SultanOfSlam, Leafia, Rhea, Brakuren
SultanOfSlam (4): Millium, ElizaThePsycho, Arctic, Marluna
ElizaThePsycho (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (1): otterpopd

3 Likes

@discobot roll 1d2

2 Likes

:game_die: 1

2 Likes

@Marluna has been executed!

They were...

Mafia Bulletproof
Abilities: You cannot die at night, except by the Serial Killer’s 1-shot strongman.
Win Condition: You win when the Serial Killer is dead and your faction gains half or more of the town’s population.

7 Likes

Night 5 begins. It will end 2024-02-02T23:00:00Z.

Actions lock 2024-02-02T22:00:00Z.

@otterpopd has been killed!

They were...

Town Mason
Abilities: You know [REDACTED] is a member of the town and your fellow mason! You have a private discord server to communicate with them at all time.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Namely the Mafia and Serial Killer.

@Rhea has been killed!

They were...

Town Mason
Abilities: You know [REDACTED] is a member of the town and your fellow mason! You have a private discord server to communicate with them at all time.
Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated. Namely the Mafia and Serial Killer.

D5 begins. It will end 2024-02-04T23:00:00Z.

Good Morning

God damn it evils didn’t crosskill. That sucks for us, really puts the pressure on.
Either way that tie yesterday feels like:
1 - Wolves wanted to save Marluna
2 - Wolves did not want to wagon Eliza

1 Like

I didn’t want u and I didn’t want to really lose to Eliza being a 50/50, I voted Sultan who I thought was wolfier, and then Eliza and arctic jumped on

Wolves definitely attempted to save marluna, but I’m not to sure why they didn’t just jump on you if u are town? I started the sultan wagon and everyone went there instead

But from my pov there has to be a wolf in you or Eliza, because I don’t really believe sultan busses like that

Arctic is just never town here

do you know if artic hard defends partners?

Yesterday felt like a fever dream ngl

1 Like

Yeah