Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

the thing with brakuren thinking SK had a 1-shot godfather probably means it’s not him now we know the mafia roles were bpv and watcher so the SK doesn’t have a godfather, that feels like a lack of TMI on how that works

i guess brakuren was probably the most likely person for wolves to crosskill on n2
but it’s possible wolves did attack bionic anyway and it was the SK who hit mafia

1 is definitely the case. Arctic was the one that tried the hardest I feel. Both by shading me and calling Marluna town multiple times. I think at least two evils, if not all three were on Sultan. I’d also bet money on Marluna’s wagon being pure.

Mindmeld with me. VOTE: Arctic

That pelt belongs to Brak and me mostly. If I hadn’t gotten on and voted Marluna when I did, Marluna would’ve survived.

0% chance of this. Wolves tried saving Marluna.

This is definitely how I play 3p evils for what it’s worth, but I’m still just town

ok u know we need to kill the SK today right

1 Like

like that post just shows to me you aren’t actually thinking critically about the game, but unfortunately i’m aware that this isn’t necessarily alignment indicative for you

I think you have a high chance of being the sk right now and even if you’re not, you’re mafia.

1 Like

why

Yeah I am very suspisous of Arctic tbh.

I just don’t know why an sk!Arctic would try to shield Marluna

Like saying “you’re SK and if you’re not you’re mafia” just feels like you don’t actually care about solving this

Because those two are not going to be playing the same at all so you can’t just say I’m both lmao

1 Like

Oh, but I am. Your stance right now tells me that all you care about is survival and keeping people from being townread.

1 Like

who am i keeping from being townread

Both SK and mafia are evil.

I was more or less worried town was going to just kill me and not kill scum. And i think i convinced Brak to go for marluna and not artic to play it safe but I mean i agree you were a deciding factor

2 Likes

Everyone voting Marluna at EoD yesterday.

wolves have TMI, SK doesn’t, and they have different agendas

so saying i’m wolf for trying to save marluna but if i’m not then i’m SK doesn’t really work does it lol

Again why not go on Eliza? Well to be fair I guess Sultan didn’t given himself a way to pivot there, because of the 'itnfeels like a50/50 talk" meh

yeah he was townreading her so it would have been awkward, plus people didn’t really want to go her anyway, at least i didn’t

but the fact he didn’t go for kiiruma when he easily could have probably just means you’re right and he’s town or he’s the wolf with kiiruma

I still sultan still just votes the not wolf train here instead of bussing, because I actually went to back to their champs game and only really saw bussing when the wagons were basically already decided and there was no possible cw

Brak, along with me, was the first one to scumread Marluna.