Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

My confidence in correctly reading Achro has grown too.

1 Like

I thought it was hilarious when brak posted a wolf game from achro and called it townie, IDK how that didn’t ping people

2 Likes

I think I’m almost as good at reading Achro as he is at reading me honestly.

Also for those that don’t know me, bussing for me depends on a slot of things, I knew it wasn’t correct to buss marluna so I didn’t, since I thought there was a chance they would win it, and I didn’t want everyone to focus on the avenue of their being a busser

If I was town here, I would’ve still called u town here

Idk I mean bussing in f10 seemed like a pretty good idea to me since you could have just let me take the blame for wolfsiding while u guys sit pretty bussing each other

I said this is what was going on but it was like nobody had ever heard of the bus in f5 win in f3 strategy

2 Likes

jeez

serial killer seems so hard to win as when you have to juggle not getting NK’d and not getting eliminated

5 Likes

HI SUKI

1 Like

hi I got pinged here so I was vaguely following the game lol

1 Like

yeah i saw somebody mention stalin posting so felt obliged to ping you

I’d be careful with this line of thought, since fire emblem was probably one of his best wolf games and looks nothing like these two wolf games, just take it game by game, but I think if u see any posting like this, u should probably just body them

1 Like

i took an L here and on MU at like the exact same time wow

i did get to do this though

within like 3 hours of each other

4 Likes

Also contrary to popular belief, Chris can be wrong, he has been incorrectly mislynched before because of being wrong

1 Like

Is there a spec chat?

also I was going to post a word search titled “who did i cop as mafia” and i was putting sultan’s name in it which was a lie obviously but i wanted to continue the tradition of SK outting wolves in word searches

(this is also partly why i attacked hazard, it was between them and rhea but i thought what if they were mafia bulletproof and i got to uno reverse the word search thing on the original poster)

2 Likes

That word search was hilarious from achro

I didn’t expect sultan to pop off when I voted there, my attention was to be on a vanity wagon, I had no idea that u and Eliza were gunna jump on there

2 Likes

where spec chat

Like I wasn’t trying to save marluna that wasn’t a lie lmao

It kinda just happened