Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Xdd get trolled

2 Likes

Lmao!

Noooooooo

2 Likes

That’s hammer.

guavagudetama (7): Kanave, lol, Jormok, Zorvo, Marluna, Zenon, baker
crazynuto (2): Etha, crazynuto
Kanave (1): scoot
Jormok (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (2): guavagudetama, beancat

Let us know if anything is wrong. You have 5 minutes. Frost will handle the flip. Leafia out.

WIP flavor story EoD 1

Chapter I - Hell Bent For Whiskey (End)

Little Daisy Cafe have being busy with customers who love enjoy cup of coffee and socialize during the day, from low origins and high places are welcome to visit this fine establishment. As the day goes on, the customers are becoming less and less occupied in the place because it’s starting to become evening. This is the moment for secret meeting as members from Lackadaisy Underground Club whom shared the same location above with Little Daisy Cafe on the surface have all arrived. Almost all of them actually.

Not far from here, the violin playing towards the direction of the bridge, the gray cat in blue coat and hat is gazing towards the river as he starts inciting the poem

“Old Man River!”

“That seems far too austere a name, for something made of mirth and rage. O, roiling red-blood river vein, if chief among your traits is age, you’re a wily, convoluted sage.”

“Is “old” the thing to call what rings, the vernal heart of wester-lore; rings us brassy-myth made kings! (and preponderance of bug-type things”)

“To challenge titans come before? Oh Demiurge to a try at Avalon-once-more! And what august vitality, in your wide aorta stream, you must have had to oversee, alchemic change of timber beam to iron, brick and engine steam.”

“Your umber whiskey waters lance, the prideful sober sovereignty, of faulty-haloed temperance and wilt her self-sure countenance”

“Yes, righteousness is vanity, but sport’s for imps, not elderly.”

“So, if there’s a name for migrant mass of veteran frivolity, that snakes through seas of prairie grass
and groves of summer sassafras.”

“A name that flows as roguishly, as wild waters, fast and free, It’s your true name, Mississippi.”

Silence have been shortly interrupted by the honking sound of automobile, two other cats intend to pick up their friend Rocky Rickaby back to Little Daisy Club, more specifically beneath the official location. The orange tabby begin to speak up once Rocky enters the automobile via second row next to him.

“Rocky, terrible news! T-the spooky boys and the leader Bones Malone are coming our way!”

“Cousin, that’s just superstitious because the skeletons have nobody to go here.”

“Now that’s no time for jokes, Rocky. This is actually serious because–”

The other cat goes by name Ivy Peppers and Freckle is given nickname that friends to call him as such, Calvin Mcmurray, Ivy couldn’t finish the sentence because sudden flash of light from a different automobile and hard to tell from the silhouettes raise their guns towards their general direction

“The Lackey Daisies are getting away, rattle 'em boys! Nyeh nyeh nyeh!”

Bones Malone himself and his skellies pull the triggers from their tommy guns attached with drum magazines, that explains enough they are hired by Marigold Hotel. Ivy being inexperienced automobile driver do make it up for confounding maneuvers that just saved her and her friends lives out of this situation, hopefully that will be the first and last time that the crew have a bone to pick with them.

Three of them relatively safe, the automobile have seen better days even before this getaway, have reached Little Daisy Cafe and head towards the secret entrance to Lackadaisy Underground Club, the rest of the members eyes towards the latercomers, some are worried and others scowl. Finally the new owner of the club, wife of late Atlas, Mitzi, approach and check if they were wounded.

“Relax Miss M, we are fiiiine. How did you know ab–”

“Honey, that is the least of my worries right now. We have a deadline to meet and I need all of you to be well…in one piece at the moment.”

Mitzi is frantically worried, the local bartender Viktor walks up to them to reassure her new boss to calm down, despite this intimidating demeanor, he does have inner gentlemanly soul even though that’s shown with tough love. Horatio, Zib, J.J. and Mordecai appears to be holding down two individuals that claims to be Serafine and Nicodeme claiming to be working for owner of Marigold Hotel, Asa Sweet. Whom the owner is not present for obvious reasons, but these two henchmen somehow manage to get inside.

“We’re send by our boss to talk terms with you, was this really necessary?”

“Our boss is not very happy that he’s threatened with murderous intent that’s coming from this establishment!”

Rocky, Freckle and Ivy are not expecting this information to forthcometh, their direct rival received death threats like here as well? What’s going on? Mitzi speaks in her turn.

“That is why I am not so willing to trust you two yet, what terms did your boss send for us?”

“It turns out that yours and our suppliers from distillery operations have plenty of crates ready to be shipped out with Canadian Whiskey, happens be case of double-dealing. It must be operated within the establishments between us. Our terms are simple: Our boss send us here and find out the suspects so naturally we can resign them from the business permanently, those not responsible for this mess won’t receive the same treatment.”

Naturally, none of the members are having any of that, sabotage and treachery in their own ranks!?

“Miss S um…how do we know it’s not either of you or your boss who’s behind this?”

“Rocky’s right!”

The crowd once again makes outburst and are about ready to crack some bones here and there

“Enough! Settle down, all of you!”

Mitzi dispersed the crowd while the marigold hotel goons under the supervision with Viktor remains to finish discussing the terms whilst the rest are watching restless. The plan in motion has began the first steps for second murder, one of the chandeliers isn’t able to hold much longer and by a snap, the support holding it came loose and drops on the intended targets.

“Watch out! Run!”

But it’s too late for poor Horatio, and others manage to get out of the death trap escaped with their lives, as the dust settles in and clears, various members attempt to take out the chandelier out of the way and upon checking for any life signs for Horatio, there’s nothing that can be done to save him.

guavagudetama has been executed at Day 1, their role was...

Night 1 starts now and lasts 24 hours until Start of Day 2 2023-07-06T20:00:00Z2023-07-07T20:00:00Z

Reminder! You have 23 hours available to submit actions and actions will be locked and processed within one hour before SoD2!

6 Likes

You have 7 hours and 30 minutes remaining to submit actions in your rolecard private message before locking down.

Living Players

@Marluna
@beancat
@Kiiruma
@lol
@baker
@Zorvo
@crazynuto
@Zenon
@Kanave
@Jormok
@scoot
@Etha

Dead Players

Atlas - Killed at Night 0, they were Story Character I have killed off-scene
guavagudetama (Horatio) - Executed at Day 1, they were Town Bartender

3 hours and 20 minutes remaining for submitting actions.

Etha has died. They were...

Day 2 has begun. 2023-07-07T20:00:00Z2023-07-09T20:00:00Z

Done by Leafia. First time ever doing this so forgive me if I messed anything up.

Edit by Frost: Decent first try, on other news the story will be written by EoD2

I am very confused. 2 PRs dead, like instantly. We still have 2 PR claims though.

why is “to” and “in” not coloured in lol literally unplayable

shouldnt matter its as likely to be a town fakeclaim as a mafia fakeclaim pressuring into it might end up killing the last pr if we force to reveal gotta keep mafia guessing

1 Like

Gotcha!

anyway thats an insane kill my instant suspicion goes into zorvo and kiruma cause i know those are the 2 guys that are the most experienced and ballsy

VOTE: Jormok

Ahem. If we can revisit the wagons yesterday, that’d be great.
I think that guava being lifted onto likely was W motivated.

I agree with that. However, the one person I suspect the most claims a PR. :(

More specifically, I agree with this part.

Overnight Notes.

Hey Baker can I ask why you wolf read me exactly?
Btw In this setup PR is known to mafia so I don’t bother claiming VT or PR. I only do stuff like that to deceive mafia.
Also Meta reading me from something I think 2 years ago now is bad lol, I don’t play the exact same as I did then.

Also I think if Kanave flips wolf, it’s a bad look for Bean, Etha and Kiiruma.

I personally find Bean the towniest out of the 3 so I would probably go there last.
Part of it is based off of how EoD went for the experimental Kanave wagon done by Zenon and the other is due to Kanave’s treatment towards Kiiruma.

I think Zenon might just be a wolf, they are definitely power wolfing if so, they got our PR executed so that would be a win win for them if they are a wolf.
However they claimed PR along with Marluna so I have no reason to believe they aren’t town since there is no other PR claims. Although Guava chose not to claim and flipped so anything’s possible.

Marluna and Zenon are Thunderdomed BTW.

VOTE: Zenon