Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Welcome to Lackadaisy FM: pick your poison

Hosted by @Frostwolf103

Cohosted by @Leafia

Reviewed by @Marluxion

Rules:

1. Follow the Forum Game Rules.
  2. Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
  3. Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
  4. With the exception of the first rule, the host has the ability to add and/or remove rules in the future.

General Mechanics

• Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
  • There are no logs / last will mechanics.
  • All actions must be submitted in your role class card PM.
  • Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
  • Mafia Factional Kill is mandatory and assigned.
  • Mafia may communicate with each other 24/7 through a Discord Server.
  • The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
  • The game starts when the player list is fully filled.

Gameplay Mechanics

• This is an semi-open setup.
  • 3 mafia players get separate role selection split in 9 town roles in their role class card PMs before allowed to privately chat with each other.
  • Lackadaisy Flavor for Alignments and Roles are randomized
  • Day One starts with the execution enabled
  • Feedback is limited for most roles

Roles

7x Town Villagers
0/1 Town 1-guilty Cop
0/1 Town 1-Shot Desperado
0/1 Town 1-Shot Bulletproof
0/1 Town Bartender
0/1 Town Innocent Child
0/1 Town Hunter
0/1 Town Indecisive Doctor
0/1 Town Indecisive Jailkeeper
0/1 Town Indecisive Tracker
2x Mafia Goon
1x Mafia Roleblocker

Vote Mechanics

• Use the latest voting format
  • Executions are majority and plurality. In cases of a tie, the executions will be determined randomly among the players inside the tie.
  • No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.
  • Upon following the sequence of [No Exe → No death → No Exe], a random Town will be executed.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.

Players

1. Marluna
  2. Beancat
  3. Kiiruma
  4. guavagudetama
  5. lol
  6. baker
  7. Zorvo
  8. Crazynuto
  9. Zenon
  10. Kanave
  11. Jormok
  12. scoot
  13. Etha

Backups

YouButWorse
ElizaThePsycho
thepigeonnyc

Spectators

Eevee
Magnus
May
Litten
Hazardwaste

Thread opens in 50 minutes

Thread stamps

Post #770 VC
Day 1 end

Game has started and lasts for 48 hours 2023-07-04T20:00:00Z→2023-07-06T20:00:00Z

Chapter I: Hell bent for whiskey

Inside the city of St.Louis in the year 1927, the 18th amendment have enforced the prohibition on all exported alcohol beverages that will be known as The Volstead Act. Indeed that hasn’t stopped illegal distillery operations and we earn money from the bootlegged distillery goods we sell to the locals that come to our Lackadaisy Underground Club. Previous night however it is known that Atlas have died in his office and no one in Lackadaisy Underground Club knows who is responsible for Atlas’ murder (or denying doing the deed), one thing is for sure: Hotel Marigold Gang have set eyes on us and they are direct competition with each other, but they grow bold these days and upon the discovery of sealed letter we found in Atlas’ office: It is stated that Hotel Marigold Gang will do business with us, it’s up to us to do easy way or the hard way which is indicated with ink pen or gun with empty drum. The difference between business is clear: Honest citizens uses pens, but gangsters uses guns. Sign the contract and spare our lives, or get real messy and make hostile takeover paid with our blood.

Not liking have this started.

Obviously, I’m claiming PR.

1 Like

Out of all day starts, you had to choose the one, when nobody is here, with a very short notice… @Frostwolf103 .
It was even a coincidence I looked at the site 5 minutes before SoD.

Greetings everyone

Not gonna lie, everyone isn’t here. (At least I can’t say anymore that no one is here)

Everyone isn’t here = Not everyone is here… I don’t know… for me both sentences feel weird…

1 Like

VOTE: Jormok

Cool, let’s get this started then

It’s an obvious OMGUS.

So I won’t vote either of you

VOTE: Zenon

She isn’t one of the top posters at the moment. It feels mega weird.

Even though it’s unlikely I will be here to unvote, when she becomes the top poster eventually.

Very active thread.
I seriously can’t keep up with everyone’s flow.

Same here, it’s crazy

Eventually people will slow down. Or I just look at the most recent post, and ISO people, when I see something strange. (It worked in FAM on Creature, but I doubt that situation is repeatable.)

2 Likes

Really crazy stuff happening here. I blame everyone but myself.

What’s an OMGUS?