Welcome to Lackadaisy FM: pick your poison
Hosted by @Frostwolf103
Cohosted by @Leafia
Reviewed by @Marluxion
- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- With the exception of the first rule, the host has the ability to add and/or remove rules in the future.
- Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
- There are no logs / last will mechanics.
- All actions must be submitted in your role class card PM.
- Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
- Mafia Factional Kill is mandatory and assigned.
- Mafia may communicate with each other 24/7 through a Discord Server.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- This is an semi-open setup.
- 3 mafia players get separate role selection split in 9 town roles in their role class card PMs before allowed to privately chat with each other.
- Lackadaisy Flavor for Alignments and Roles are randomized
- Day One starts with the execution enabled
- Feedback is limited for most roles
7x Town Villagers
0/1 Town 1-guilty Cop
0/1 Town 1-Shot Desperado
0/1 Town 1-Shot Bulletproof
0/1 Town Bartender
0/1 Town Innocent Child
0/1 Town Hunter
0/1 Town Indecisive Doctor
0/1 Town Indecisive Jailkeeper
0/1 Town Indecisive Tracker
2x Mafia Goon
1x Mafia Roleblocker
- Use the latest voting format
- Executions are majority and plurality. In cases of a tie, the executions will be determined randomly among the players inside the tie.
- No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.
- Upon following the sequence of [No Exe → No death → No Exe], a random Town will be executed.
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.