Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Do it no guts

a success

Do it no guts

Sure.

it will be a hyperpost, don’t you worry

baker (3): lol, Marluna, guavagudetama
Jormok (2): Kiiruma, Zorvo
guavagudetama (2): Kanave, Zenon
Etha (1): baker
Kanave (1): scoot
Marluna (1): Etha
Zenon (1): beancat

Not Voting (2): crazynuto, Jormok

14 hours and 15 minutes remaining until EoD, yours truly Frost

i will gladly become a fodder today

VOTE: baker

People voting me: lol, Marluna, guava
Smug people that expressed huge desire to vote me but haven’t: beancat, Kiiruma
People that are willing to vote me: Zorvo, Jormok, Kanave
possible “oh shit eod in 6 minutes who do I vote”: crazynuto, scoot (they will probably vote me too)
People that won’t vote me: Zenon

Everyone in this game can and will vote me today. Isn’t that strange?

My death is harmful for town but if I can catch a mafia or two with my death then I will take that as a win. I don’t think I have the energy to lead this game. I never even thought I would be ghosted so I decided to see if I could catch up on the game somehow. I wanted to mason Zenon this game at first. She didn’t show up. That’s ok though I can just /in another game.

Then I started reading the game and found Marluna’s gambit to be town at 99% of times and I had a good townread on Zorvo because DM is town, I just know it. I know Zorvo have wide range but he actually makes more sense as town compared to when he rolls mafia. I can explain these two reads in detail but I doubt anyone cares.

I will just say, I am a very strong player when it comes to mechanical side and I am bad at reads. I can make good analysis on posts but I usually make wrong choices in tone reading. I tend to lose mountainous FX but I can carry the role madness. In short, I decided to find the town and stick to them. Mafia hates players like me because they have TMI. Mafia hates it when town finds town. Mafia can’t push strong speakers of town but they will take a shot at anything that gains them time in their artificial solving. i.e. push LHF, push weak posters, manipulate reads, turn on the stove etc

Me focusing on Marluna and Zorvo is also slanking because they are my townreads and I don’t want to stand in their way of solving the game. Turns out, the moment I expressed my desire to sheep Marluna, I am getting attacked left and right. I have certainly attracted the attention of potential wolves before I even expressed my scumread or gave a name. Even after I gave a name (which could be fluff) I was only painted to be scum. I was accused of throwing sus at lol and etha. I know this is either a misread from the people or intentional misrep of me. But, It is over. I have figured out how to quote posts and ISO players.

I will respond to the reads on my next posts.

I’m not voting you for self voting

100 pt scale

Which part? Self vote? Emotion? Overly emotional self vote?

Yes is the answer to all of those of course but emotional is a word i would typically use to describe my play IN GENERAL which is not a word I’d personally use to describe Guavas play generally.

zenon :frowning:

I am gonna respond to reads because thats the only right thing to do. I am in no position to collect pelts yet. what are your thoughts so far?

You realize the vote was a joke right?

Like pretty obviously a joke too

My list is not ordered

True!

1 Like

When have I ever shown a propensity to tunnel without reeval unless your name is Zorvo

1 Like

They spiraled a bit, give them a bit to even out.

Woweeeee

Okay not gonna lie I’m extremely under underwhelmed by Guava this game lol

1 Like

Like… this isn’t a towny reaction to pressure. They shaded me twice in like 3 sentences. While claiming to town read me.

Actually 3 times in 4 sentences.

The magic of having too much information.