Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

First

Also, Iā€™m glad I checked to see if this thing had started yet, letā€™s get this started! :D

At a water park so i wont respond, see yall

Never expected, that I will have more than fifty percent of all posts in an ongoing FM game. Itā€™s boringā€¦ I donā€™t know why people enjoy top posting. Without other peopleā€™s input I canā€™t even make reads. (Itā€™s not like I usually make those at D1ā€¦)

1 Like

Game just started, it wasnā€™t really annouced when it would start, IIRC. Give people some time, eventually youā€™ll get some people to make reads off of and stuffs.

Or is this an ATL for initial posts for this place or something?

Oh my god, u suck. (Abbrivetion ā†’ OMGUS)
itā€™s commonly used, when a counter argument is directed at the player, and not at the opposing argument.

(Obviously my post was a joke, cause Kii obviosly havenā€™t argued against anything or anyone.)

I argue against you being a PR but Iā€™ll let you bluff it for now smh

Then you wouldnā€™t have voted somewhere else

TY!

Is ATL a form of RVS(random voting stage)/memephase?
If yes, itā€™s the job of the others to figure that out, to be honest. (Yes, you shouldnā€™t take those post very seriously. Half of it was irony, because we just ended a very fast paced game.)

ATL = All Time Low.

CC me if you dare.

BTW, i suggest the other two PRs to just simply claim PR. That way mafia wonā€™t know which player is their priority.

Eeehhā€¦
Probably.

Itā€™s unusual to no one else being hereā€¦ but it really had a short notice.

Iā€™m glad I atleast know the basics of PR and CC. Anything else though, I might be clueless about. Iā€™ve only done a few games of this, all of which were hydra IIRC. All of which also with Ruby.

Oh! Can I know if this was pure random, because this is a new account, a joke vote, or some other reason?

I can also see this being the smallest amount of pressure to look for a reaction, or some form of pushback.

My advice stands even if you are an innocent child. (Obviously only if you are not revealing yourself)

If a mafia chose IC, mafia have to shoot into the PR claims. And if they donā€™t, we will know at least one out of game role.

I see this advice and raise you another question.

ā€œICā€ means what?

You read the OP, right? There is only one pickable role, which can be referred as IC.
IC is innocent child, btw. (At least in this game)

Oh, didnā€™t know you meant Innocent child. Gotcha, gotcha. But there is only a chance itā€™s in the game right? Not a Guarantee? Same with all the other PRs? Or have I been reading the role list completely wrong this entire time.

The way Iā€™m reading it is that we have like, 7 basic village, 3 Random PRs from that large list. 2 basic mafia, and one mafia RB.