Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

Why are we voting Crazynuto and not Kanave/Marluna?

1 Like

My main concern is, people are feeling bad and losing motivation due to flips and only a few of us are having thread presence.

I know Zorvo never kills Etha N1 unless there was a PR crumb. It doesn’t correlate with their open PR hunt d2. I think Zorvo wanted 3rd PR to out because he thought Zenon killed Etha to frame him. I think w!Zenon never kills Etha unless there is a PR read. I also think w!Zenon doesn’t need Etha kill to get a Zorvo yeet next day. So that is debunked

1 Like

Zorvo did place a strategic vote on guava wagon long before EOD and destroyed the Jormok wagon.

Zenon claimed she had Bartender/PR/Mafia read on guava and acted selfishly D1. She had enough time to get Zorvo or any of the wagon hoppers leaving Jormok train.

1 Like

It makes sense from t!Zenon d1 pov because she was roleswapping the PR, hoping to get NK’d. I don’t know the w!Zenon range but this game could be it. She had a Kanave train up which felt real good to me at EOD, we also had enough people to make that yeet happen. I kept my vote on Kanave and offered a Zorvo swap. Crazynuto self voted and Zenon asked to hammer guava. People started trolling… Like what the fuck was that?

I also don’t like the Beancat sheeping on d2, it almost looks like anti-spew attempt. Her PoE is Crazynuto>Baker which again makes no sense.

What happened to voting Kanave?

1 Like

not even the last thing how can we trust this guy

2 Likes

why do you want to vote either of them?

kana pushed on boths pr’s but idk the exact reasoning for kana
for me i wanna vote the two cause they haven’t posted a lot
kana also was initially active and aggressive only to fall off hard in activity lmao
also good to see you posting :)

1 Like

Good evening
Hung over
Will not be very active for the next couple hrs

1 Like

I don’t like this shift.

Don’t!

Again, just chill a bit. When in doubt, is a game. Come back when level-headed and ready to go!

This part is true! You did have a desire there! You got this!

Keep posting!

Lmao

I am personally okay with all three mentioned in that post.

Hope it treats you nice and leaves quicker than anticipated!

this is true but i want to see when day 2 closes out and compare cause kanave is usually a pretty low poster regardless

1 Like

I need more on this

I strongly agree with zenon that this is town
Yes they arent contributing as much but they probably have some irl shit going on
Every single one of their poats have been quite good analyssis

Whoever said scoot was scum i applaud you

Like this is what fucks me up every time
I do feel like this is town zirbo
In the sense that town zirbo is quite often very anti-town to the point of me thinking they are a wolf

One from the d1 wagon
One from the d1 roleswap attempt

Cool caught up

Before sleep i said my poe was zirbo/scoot/nuto/baker/jormok

Id like to propose that we move zirbo to the same bucket as zenon of “not quite trustworthy but not the highest priority exe”, but take a little less heed of what they are saying

As mentioned in my catchup post anti-town zirbo is sadly their town meta :confused:

The dropoff of jormok’s wagon kinda tells me that im right so ima stay there, but i think i will support a scoot exe or a nuto one once lol talks to me more

Gonna go iso somw ppl brb

Do these count :P

Darn, replied to wrong bean post.

its straight up, nuto is not doing anything so probably mafia. he was a town in popcorn mafia and he was solving till the end, and was pure to add on top. this is either a scum game or lower end of his town range

3 Likes

Doing the easiest one first

Found this and this kinda striked me as ML prep

Then the next thing was

Wow this slot is self aware af

Like they did not have a very solid opinion at eod, i think they would have gone on guava in the end had others not but backed ofd because they didnt want to be on a town wagon

Cool im more okay with chopping this unless they come in today with flying colors

Bleh i dont like that meta

I have other reasons for wanting nuto dead so fine but i dont buy that

what makes me think he is town on top of that is he is a smart guy he doesnt need to vote himself and act suicidal he wiuld probably still go guns blazing today if mafia but go more after other people rather than be super sad. instead of voting himself amd going “call me when you want to kill a wolf” he would ping 5 people with a vote and say “if you dont vote this i know who i shouldnt trust after this flips wolf”

I assume you’re going from least post to more posts?

1 Like