LFoL 2 - Dead Chat

I don’t quite understand how the mechanics of this game work, so I don’t know how many partners or what kind of chance to talk to those partners that the evils will have. I suppose it depends on their exact roles. Hazzy tends to sidestep scum partners in my experience, though, so I would think people he interacted with at length would be more likely to be unaligned with him.

Oops. I slipped, like, three separate things there. I’m quite tired. Pretend I said none of that.

Not that any of them weren’t already obvious, but still… the spirit of the game, and all.

I was having fun keeping up my list of known identities. It’s quite short, because I’m bad at making subjective calls. My alt guessing skills are very rusty. But I found a few people on distinctive typos that only they tend to make.

Oh, August is probably the one who jailkept me off grammar, by the way.

1 Like

No, that’s not why I said I was setup designed. I got killed night 1 as the role responsible for dead interaction, without ever being able to post or even perform a night action. I could’ve disabled someone’s abilities on day 1, but doing that blindly had a high % of hurting town.

1 Like

Hi hi hi hi

man i got so fucking unlucky this game i swear to god

2 times in a row i tried to convert someone. both times they were unconvertable or straight up died

are there like. medium like roles in this game?

I couldnt fucking stop myself. it’s like a anxiety response.

I tried to convert you btw. then you died on me

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that was me.
A bit too dead to fill that role now.

1 Like

You’re not unique tho
so their can be multiple

Trying to figure that out now.

The Herbalist

Unseen Social
Disembalm (Day) - At the end of the night, informs the Herbalist of exactly which class killed the target dead player. 2 uses
Hallucinogen (Day) - Make a player think they are bleeding. 1 use :crown:
Pseudocide (Night) - Heals a player, curing their bleeding and preventing nightkills on them. Given the fact that you actively have malicious intent, your healing became better and now won’t kill. Infinite uses :crown:
Final Order (Night) - Secretly transforms the targeted dead Unseen player into The Death Enforcer. They are removed from dead chat and may now speak in Unseen chat. 1 use

Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Welp.

I was the only medium.
:woozy_face:

1 Like

i can tell you for a fact. starting unseen would have been me and a possibility of assassin or moon spirit
i can tell you i was the only unseen so there is likely a cult faction.

i can also tell you that two nights in a row i was unable to convert