Mafia Championship Season 10 - We're invited! [Phase 2 Results, Shitpost phase]

ok well youre just me but in a cooler frame so this is invalid

rigged

yeah, i cant believe the 50 alternative accounts i made didnt help me

1 Like

I think I might be doing this, when I townread someone that everyone else suspects, but maybe I’m just contrary.

1 Like

probably worth noting how correct you are with that going forward

You know FOL’s Townplay. I’m probably correct from the virtue of disagreeing with other villagers.

… but what if i’m one of those other villagers?

When’s the last time you played Mafia?

Netrunner, right?

man I wish it were that simple

1 Like

i dunno, i block all memories of fm from my mind

:goal_net: :running_man:

sounds like a poll issue
seriously though, one voter people just highlight the problem of the voting method used to cut people off, ideally we change it for next year

it’s not really a problem

are you telling me that you think it’s accurate that the community only wanted to send Vulgard as main rep and may as backup rather than having options of other alternatives
because i find it hard to believe that some of these people weren’t cut off solely cuz of one voter people

1 Like

yes

it doesn’t matter how you did the voting vulgard was always getting sent lol maybe the backup would’ve been different but it’s whatever

2 Likes

I agree there
I just think the voting method is yuck, when it’s supposed to limit the amount of potential players and it just limited it down to two
Now granted maybe the community really really really thought these two people should advance and all the single votes went to them, but I also think that single votes just skewed who went to round three

1 Like

yeah it is yuck since you can exploit it to favour the one person you want to send by only making one vote when that isn’t the point of the first poll

the best way to avoid this would just be to do the ranking of all nominees as the only poll

it’s not like anyone who >50% community doesn’t want repping champs could feasibly win this way

2 Likes

Soarry I rigged it with my inoffensive swag