Mafia Championship Season 10 - We're invited! [Phase 2 Results, Shitpost phase]

i mean last year the voting system worked fine imo

this year like orange LEAKED it was pretty close on a few people, i could maybe see how different the results would be if people who only voted for 1 person didnt vote or something but thats a lot of effort and i dont think that many people actually voted like that :joy_cat:

3 Likes

Champs is actually mental torture even when you play well so i am glad my new friends on fol like me enough to not send me.

7 Likes

I love torture

i don’t know how i’ll actually play in champs, i haven’t thought about adapting my play in any way

i think that my normal mode of playing might not be very amicable so perhaps i ought to tone it down a bit

1 Like

just win

7 Likes

good advice!!!

also @ everyone that’s still reading this thread

say what you think about me / my play / my skill level and i’ll likely include it in my Champs bio!

Vulgard posts when he’s mafia have more red flags than a communist parade. His town game does too tho.

Shoutout to that time I was playing against Vulgard as wolf and I straight up forgot he was town and would be attempting to solve. I was like well he’s a wolf so we don’t have to worry about him. So naturally in ExLo he got the solve and we lost in a reverse sweep

2 Likes

ive never played among us with vulgard but if i did i feel like he would be bad at it

1 Like

“one time I was wolfing against Vulgard and he dropped a readlist with literally every villager as a townread and all five wolves as wolfreads”

“Vulgard plays like me if I were actually good at forum mafia”

“What’s a vul and why is it worth guarding?”

1 Like

yes that is what i am insinuating
even if we had 5 other people on the poll i think the final result would have been the same
i personally dont see any reason to even do the 50% step, i think from the first poll we should just take the top two and make #1 the rep and #2 the backup

in my rp group i’m considered good at among us because almost everyone else is worse

1 Like

This is vulgards first time playing mafia so please be gentle - put this in your bio too

among us is responsible for the best wolfcase i’ve ever heard spoken against me

it went like this:

“vul stop being a motherfucker”
vote

vulgard was an impostor

9 Likes

Same here. [On the “best wolfcase being among us” thing]

2 Likes

“last year it worked fine” and “there wouldn’t be an issue if orange didn’t leak anything” are kinda concerning responses ngl

i get it would be more work but like, it would clearly work better

like there’s no way >50% of the community wouldn’t want achro to rep it’s just there are people who only voted one person
but if you want to prove me wrong you can always DM me the receipts

3 Likes

fwiw “just do nominations and then a round of Condorcet voting, if people don’t want Succdragon17 repping us they will simply rank them low” is an option we’re considering for next year, but we’re not committing to anything just yet

2 Likes

I think kat’s comment about orange wasn’t “there wouldn’t be an issue if orange didn’t leak anything” but rather something more like “as you already know from what orange leaked, it was pretty close on a few people”

You might be right about achro. I personally didn’t vote for them because I wasn’t really familiar with them. However, I did vote for multiple people. It’s possible a bunch of people who voted haven’t really followed the site closely lately and didn’t really know someone relatively newer like achro.

2 Likes