Mafia Championship Season 9 - Congrats/Condolences Wind and Marshal!

really disgraceful that you voted your teammates at all disgusting, really

2 Likes

unfortunately @homiecat has not played any games on this site (or on the old site) in the past year and is ineligible to be nominated

12 Likes

8 Likes

Permanently or is there a deadline?

As far as I know seth got perma’d

Gotcha.

shouldn’t you be done with those already

1 Like

second hippo nom

im a junior, i haven’t even started

2 Likes

oh thought you were a senior

/Nominate @Marluxion the hero has arrived to be the next champ.

will wait until the people who i want to go accept their nom, but i will probably end up declining just because i dont think i’m a good fit for champs for us

also nominating @Ruby
did a damn good job last year and i remember being angry she didn’t progress

(although i’m like 90% sure she’ll be repping a different site anyway)

2 Likes

I dec-

Oh, I guess i accept then lmao

7 Likes

Tbh there are definitely a lot of people who have been nominated who I think would be better reps, but I don’t mind being nommed anyway and I won’t be too sad if I don’t get picked :) we have some good names already

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer but I do think the other nominations are better then me.

(Also don’t know if my home site is even getting invited so will wait a day or two to see that either way.)

Will consider thanks :heart:

3 Likes

General reminder that you want to send “Likeable” player.

One who is respectful, but also memorable.
And most important - makes people like them.

Aka. delicate when handling game situations, but also convincing.

Do NOT select player only becouse they are good here. Go more about theirs character.

5 Likes

aka Wind, Arete and Litten as the top 3 candidates

thank you for your invaluable insight

2 Likes

Marl, I know I am reminding obvious things to you.
Not everyone survived many seasons of championships tho and has to know that character matters the most there.

So no need to be sarcastic with whole “invaluable insight” and try to cause a fight here.

4 Likes

imo the most important non-obvious trait that a champs rep needs to have for champs is really, genuinely, enjoying mafia, enough that they can throw themself into up to three high-intensity games without viewing it as a burden

you would think that this would apply to most people on a Mafia website but I’m pretty sure that like half of last year’s finalists lacked it, and it showed?

4 Likes