Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

we do a little trolling

(i am legally required to disclose this is a joke)

Why can’t people stop claiming, it haunts me

3 Likes

Tbf I think it would have won us the last game if everyone claimed d1
Bucketing is really strong

I’ve only seen Marl and Leafia’s claims though.
Someone said Italy claimed but haven’t read it.

italy didn’t claim i dont think, someone said lucky claimed but i also didnt see it

1 Like

Speaking of claims punting Leafia today seems dumb
/unvote

@Host_Account_3

1 Like

both ends with y and my brain is what it is

I once tried to implement a night activated anti claim poison. The day phase after it was activated, wolves had to show me a post with a claim by a player, if it was correct they would be poisoned the next day. It was a one shot ability, and could hit an infinite amount of players

Might as well do the wolves’ job for them, eh?

Watch one of them copy and paste this post into their claims hunting channel?

Lucky:

Marluxion:

Leafia:

Kiiruma:

1 Like

eli t
this is essentially a sbpc read
that is all

Yo buddies, Prophy did the homework for us

Oops wrong chat

1 Like

I don’t really care much about who the D1 execution is, as long as it’s someone in my PoE.

Not really sure how to read Italy just giving no shits about the wagon on him and continuing to mostly post one-liners.

however it is important to consider that in both this game and their wolfgame they opened with engineer gaming while in scp fm they only opened with the word gaming

1 Like

Kiiruma sounds the towniest of these. Leafia claims selfresolving, Marl seems provable if we ever get in a situation where we wagon him, which I think is dumb but weh. Lucky kinda pings me because it’s vague and easy to get away with faking.

1 Like

Give me your PoE and I’ll sheep it!

(edit: obligatory exclamation mark)

Kill Eli

za…

What makes Icibalus town?

I agree with this from what I’ve read. I still town read Atlas though but I noticed they posted like 100 more posts since I read them last so I probably should re-read them if they actually get spotlighted.

1 Like

Looking forward postgame to check out that readslist and find out that like, everyone who I listed either as town or don’t want to focus on is actually a wolf.

2 Likes