Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I like this Silvia lol

1 Like

I remember people talking about this post previously but I didn’t really actually register what the post was talking about last night, but now that I actually look at it, it actually is pretty bad. Like, I’m not sure that the explanation from the post naturally flows to the conclusion.

1 Like

Ya I’m not really sure anything in that post makes sense, be it the conclusion being grossly over exaggerated, or the thought itself. I don’t even know what my response has to do with any of that lol

1 Like

RL calls. :sleepingleafeon:

Okay, can you walk me through how you view their mindset if they were a wolf? My problem with your thought process is that as a wolf, someone could easily just see someone that wolf read them and think, “huh, weren’t you the person who scum read me so heavily scribbles name in death note

1 Like

/vote Apprentice

@Host_Account_3

And my vote on Litten was because I felt a disconnect with their pushes and them still being on their initial votes, which felt like a meme

In Litten wolf worlds the dumb in me wants to argue I am pretty sure they wrote some partners name in there and voted them

1 Like

/Vote Apprentice @Host_Account_3

If that’s true, I am already one step ahead from the fact I established. Even though something I asked to the host earlier.

Besides, reading players and trying to make sense is not good?

frost I have only ever seen you make sense as a wolf
as a villager you remind me of the What English Sounds Like To Non-English Speakers - YouTube

1 Like

One example, that’s it?

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530 2/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Apprentice Millium, Litten 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Marluxion Maria-Theresa 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas 9

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

And there’s none for village?

Weird take.

But then again, I don’t care of my early plays AKA meta

So why would you care, Litten?

/vote Apprentice

@Host_Account_3

The ease at which Apprentice is getting votes compared to Leafia intrigues me.

Still think he’s town, but I would like to actually engage with him, since he was only online for a little bit yesterday.

Apprentice? But when did he appear?

I have to finish up some work stuff so I won’t be super active for the next couple of hours or so, but I’ll be observing and making snide comments here and there.

1 Like

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Apprentice Millium, Litten, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530 2/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas 9

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

These people should be voting, btw.

1 Like