Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

why are we doing mechanical spec on day one
easy take but do not do that

1 Like

brrt this post makes me feel weird

if silviu is a wolf, leafia is very likely villager

this post also feels like it’s them just egging people on

also they’ve made a lot of scumreads/shaded people and I don’t think they’ve once commented on someone being town in 83 posts

bzzt I go this way

/vote Silviu @Host_Account_3

Alrighty! I’ve done some catchup.

I truly dislike how Seth is trying to suck up to me a bit by giving me a townread with very little reason, doesn’t make me feel any better about their slot and yet I know this nonsense also could easily be from them as town.

I’m trying to make improvements! Step by step y’know? And trying to be a tad conventional can be good sometimes.

Sure sure, well, from Maria (based on the person they are un-alted) they usually play a bit of a character, but this game I feel actual emotions behind what they’ve done and I think it’s indicative of a passion, which they seem to have a bit more as town than as evil. I think the theme of the game also has contributed a bit to it. Their reasonings have been actually alright, they’re not doing things for no reason, but they’re also not taking anyone else’s shit, they’re playing how they play without a care and I think they’d (perhaps unintentionally) care more as mafia how they appear to others.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Apprentice Millium, Litten, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Leafia Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Marluxion 3/9
Litten Wisdom, Lucky 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia, Apprentice 2/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Italy, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas 7

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

I don’t know, I don’t particularly vibe with Silviu as a vote, for reasons expressed earlier? no, leafia, id o not view the lesns through the myopic lens of you being v, you are probably v but you’re exceptionally easy to misread so

1 Like

I will almost certainly not sit here I just didn’t like what I read when I was iso’ing

lemme check what you said on them

honestly I’m not familiar enough with silviu to know this, I’ll try to find some example wolf games from them

Not much really! It’s been a while since I’ve played with anyone so I’m looking for things in a fresh way. I’m not gonna pretend that I’m not going to think of it at all, but like, it’s an ok cross-reference somewhat

oh neither me but i’m just making inferences off personality and style of play

2 Likes

ok I’ll be taking a break for a while I’ll be on later tonight for a bit as well

I like the Leafia wagon but I can’t vote it because it’s so far leading.
And also I cannot be on a main wagon so even if App were to get a 4th vote, voting Leaf would put it to 4v4 and that’s a no-no for me

Btw @Marluxion
Is it the wagons have to be tied at eod or something else

Why can you not vote leading wagons? Is it a mechanical reason or a playstyle reason?

I’ll be around more when work ends.

Still pretty fine with Apprentice tbh, again the speed at which he accumulated votes surprised me.

Not sure Apprentice would say this as a wolf honestly. Hands Apprentice a cute townlean

Huh? So do you think I’m a villager or a wolf here?

Possible TMI but too early to tell just yet.

villager you’re just playing badly™ irrespective of the relative accuracy of your reads

1 Like

Yeah, and their vote is on someone they said that they townlean.