Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Oh haha
XD
Yeah that’s funny!

Actually this is a good point.

So before I go into my point I’d like to also mention that I already felt weird on how you be treating both Litten and Kiiruma like it’s a pocket type but again wolf paranoia and yada yada yada.

Anyway to the point.
Maria would have very likely have chosen Kiiruma as their target as I believe they were their main sus.
However.
You voted Wisdom over them.
Along with Italy.

Like for someone who believed Kiiruma was town why would you wanna let the lover potentially suicide on @Kiiruma

Did you town read Maria or?

votes and behavior from today, when its super suboptimal to bus

wisdom parked on italy
lucky is on italy

they’re both wanting his elim and not doing anything to stop it

you voted italy but have been Wanting To Die more than pushing him

i suppose wisdom/you might make sense but leafia pushed for an app/wisdom tie at one point which i think makes it less likely

lucky/you could also make sense but lucky was pushing you for a while and also has wanted you dead a lot today (and came into the day saying he targeted you, etc) so also much less likely

i know proph said the answers are in the history of the game (and hes right) and maybe i should focus more on that instead of votes from today but i do think that points towards the possible pairings atp

1 Like

Here’s a couple of posts from Chloe’s slot day 1.

Here’s 4 things said that hit me the wrong way.

The last one hits me the most because no one, (not even Leafia) was talking about Tieing Leafia yet. They were the first to bring it up I believe so it can also explain why Leafia wanted to tie due to this also being mentioned in wolf chat.

Their role setup wise is wolf.

And Bruh I was like hard shielding Italy before the Leafia flip.

More fucking likely then Italy.

i kinda wanna yeet wisdom because i think literally everyone else in the PoE has some social stuff going for them except for her
and she just has mech - which i personally think is faulty

lucky has leafia spew that looks pocketey and like TMI
app feels like a depressed villager and has babel spew, leafia spew, and also townie posts
italy has some townie posts and tone and also imo can only be paired with app but even then idt its suuper likely? since i think app is more likely than not town rn
wisdom has nothing behaviorally good looking and nobody has been able to give me anything but gut

i feel like im in a completely different world from everyone else since nobody sees what im seeing re:leafia spew wrt the tie mechanic when i think its really obvious so that makes me think i could be super confbiased and tunneling but like idk

i keep going through the poe in my head and thinking about whats villagery about them and whats wolfy about them and i always end up on wisdom as the most likely wolf but i doubt she ever goes over today so im niarbing

@Kiiruma
@Wisdom
@Millium
@Litten

BTW I want you 4 to read what I have said regarding Chloe’s slot please! :smile:

Anyway, GN.

litten whats lucky’s alignment im just gunna sheep you and kiiruma cuz this iso is slowly killing me and im torn :wowee:

/vote Wisdom @Host_Account_3

will change by EoD if this doesn’t pick up steam but its what im most confident in atm

i probably wont be super active from this point til EoD cuz i’ll be busy but will pop in as much as i can

God leafia’s iso when it comes to italy is just so so bad

Im trying to figure out if a wisdom/italy world can exist and today’s vote doesn’t mean anything but idk

If i have time tomorrow i’ll check it out more

Gn

Day 4 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Italy Wisdom, Frostwolf103, Lucky, Kiiruma 4/6
Lucky Litten 1/6
Apprentice Apprentice 1/6
Wisdom Alkali 1/6
Not Voting Marluxion, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePsycho 4

With the whole loveriser that can make the other person go ‘heartbroken’ if that person die?

Why are you dancing around apprentice / Italy you dont want to hammered this whole day?

They would bussing each other even now?

~ Illusions never change, into something real ~