Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

okay if your role is not self resolving I will murder you the next phase

1 Like

Yeah. That might be why I’m so certain he’s scum. I have a predisposition to scumread him when he’s like this to me so just in case I’m wrong about him…/unvote @Host_Account_3

Not voting Italy though since I feel that’s just a mislynch waiting to happen.

nope not really, outside of post count
when leafia or litten flips i will be outside of my wolfrange though because i dont bus

it’s frustrating because the only people who even see what i’m talking about is like
seth and wisdom

Deal.

oh my god @Prophylaxis no we are murdering marl

I’m sorry we can’t let this slide LMAO
he’s power wolfing

he’s tunneling leafia who is self resolving and me who’s a villager under dubious reasoning and then complaining that only two other people see it, instead of actually trying to get more people to see it

this isn’t town marl

1 Like

Your last wolfgame you literally bussed two of your teammates.

1 Like

Tbf I don’t know your wolf meta well enough to say if you usually bus or not, but Leafia/Litten aligns with my reads so I guess that’s a plus :woman_shrugging:

Who’s Hermes?
As in, who did we lose?

1 Like

Wisdom, have you caught up yet?

Can I ask what you think of Marl and his wagon?

@Host_Account_5

Can you post a votecount?

this is legit the exact same thing you did in shortnight 2 to try to get chloe killed on d2 sir

Hermes is not in this game

He posted his vote in the wrong thread :joy_cat:

@Host_Account_3

And single mislynch of this game is bad. but you are not considering to take a look on the voters the next day? Weird.

That’s false
Because I didn’t have any reasoning for executing Chloe and if anyone asked me I would have floundered. It’s pretty obvious to anyone who’s played with you before that you are completely different to how you usually act

The heck

2 Likes

actually i’m annoyed so i think i should probably just full claim