Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

ok if litten isn’t a wolf i can blame prophy
:joy_cat:

If Marl’s a wolf he’s been compulsive bussing anyway so wouldn’t say it’s impossible, more likely that he’s just town though.

ok thank god i’m finally done in the first thread
i can stop being worried about accidentally posting there

I mean yes I agree that this is probably true, it’s pretty much how I’ve read you the last couple of days. You were in town meta before Leafia flipped, even.

1 Like

CRich’s posts gives me doubt
I also still doubt Chloe would treat me like that if the slot was a wolf

And if Italy’s a wolf I’m gonna be so mad if I throw it here today by not voting him

But
Why am I still alive then

I hate this

I scrolled through it. I’ll quote them here.

Weird how Leafia only votes Litten when she is about to die and Italy didn’t get her vote.
Pretty much all her votes were on people who have flipped town from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

whoops
got way too lost in the sauce and lost track of time while reading

gotta do work stuff, be here off and on for a couple hours until i’m home

One thing MU did right was keeping voting history accessible for everyone in games.

1 Like

If Italy/Litten is the team, it’s possible that they’re thinking you 2nd guess yourself and vote wrong.

At this point, my vote goes on either Litten or Italy though I won’t rush it yet until I wake up tomorrow.

Let’s be very clear.
I am NEVER a wolf here.
I am a power wolf at heart and I would have NEVER allowed you guys to kill Eliza in that situation if I think I could extend their life to LYLO. I would have pushed more on marluxion yesterday and actually tried to get them executed that day, because it would be +EV to get rid of marluxion there if was scum.

No it isn’t.
Short night was a power wolfing game, but what I did this game was not power wolfing.
If I was power wolfing I would have punted you into the sun yesterday.

If we accept Wisdom is town, then I’m definitely misclearing one of you or Marl.
The only world where you are both town is if Italy and Wisdom are both scum, which doesn’t feel like the solve because of how they’ve treated each other this game.

Litten suppose you are town and you town read Wisdom. Then your solve has to be Italy and Marl correct? Which means you’d be crossing with either of them if you vote 1st.

If marl is a villager then we already lossed anyway, as he’s set on voting me.
Theoretically he shouldn’t be a villager but I can’t deny that his approach today was somewhat villagery.
:shrug:

Granted that is if you town read me as well.

I, too, can quote leafia’s posts

What even is this reasoning
How did you come to this conclusion
Marl claimed his role before this

Leafia was your typical salty wolf when pushed on by Marl and by lesser extension my slot, especially with how she OMGUS voted both Marl and Chloe. That much we can establish from Leafia’s voting history.

I’m thinking that Marl and Wisdom are always the same alignment, as it wouldn’t make sense for scum!Marl to claim to greencheck wagons based on if there is a wolf in tied wagons with V/V wagons. Same with town!Marl and scum!Wisdom, as the latter would have 100% died from Marl’s claimed ability in that world.

Those two are always the same alignment from my perspective.
If I think Wisdom is town, then Marl has to be town and therefore the solve is you and Italy.
Ofc I can be wrong on this and I’m willing to talk more after I wake up.