Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

What lesson? I’m also confused about your vote on me too.

Wisdom isn’t even here right now to feel the pressure Litten. They said they were heading out, so I figured I’d remove the vote for now and find a better way to read them, since I don’t have any experience with their play.

sorry but i refuse to learn from my mistakes

1 Like

No it isn’t. You really need to eat.

I hope you get better soon.

Remember last game when I said something a long the lines of, “some of these reads just feel like words, and are built of fallacious assumptions”

ya its happening again

but you do you I think?
Might take me a bit to decide if I think you believe that, or if you are just pretending to believe that

also I think Littens vote is fine, my conclusion is about the same, just that im more likely to hold my vote close to me chest for early day phases

usage of the reply mechanic is rather important so people know who you’re talking to

I do as much thinking as any oth- yeah. You’re right. Very little thinking.

As for Litten, I personally think the way that he’s approaching this is pretty villagery and I know how he wolfs.

why

Because it feels like he’s actually trying to solve my alignment through questioning and a vote.

and he wouldn’t be able to fake that as w?

Hmmm, ot’s possible that he could, but I’m willing to upgrade him from a slight townlean to a townlean due to it.

At least some of my read on him is gut though.

so you agree its equally possible that he’s faking it right

I’d say a 65% chance he isn’t faking it.

rats
i wanted to do something funny

What did you want to do?

i have been doing a very good job of keeping up with thread

2 Likes

Good.