Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

one second

1 Like

yes but also no not really

1 Like

some cases have a special “you failed lol” ending
but other than that no

Alright I feel motivated now

1 Like

Last game I played with wolf Leafia was the hydra game. In that game, I was a villager who started to suspect them early on in the game, and their reaction in that game was to town read me for pushing/suspecting them in order for them to try to pocket me. They did the exact same tactic here, except this time they started to question people who wolf read me this game, as evident by these posts.

After I started to push on them D1, as evident by these posts,

They started to town read me AGAIN, ths time for pushing them.

I think it’s pretty clear by reading these posts that Leafia knows I’m a villager, because they are trying to town read me in the chance that I relive pressure of off them.

Something else to note is how Leafia tries to end arguments with flipped villagers. When Atlas and Leafia were arguing over something really dumb, Leafia had posts like this

These mirror the posts where Leafia try to back off of me that I posted earlier in the thread here.

These are the posts that give me ??? regarding the relationship between Italy/Leafia. I feel like the first post is TMI about Italy being town, but the second post makes me feel like it’s the generic scumread on their partner.

@marluxion
what did leafia mean when they said you bussed two of your partners in a previous wolf game

I clicked on that post to go into the context and immediately got irritated by your confidence here again :joy_cat:

do not remember
the fact that they do but i dont is very telling of how much thought i put into improving my wolfgame :joy_cat:

i remember my entire team died early in that game but i dont remember much else

I mean
That is the difference between my wolf game and town game
As town and as a wolf I sometimes act weirdly confident but as villager I’m more likely to let my confidence go, which is why I didn’t like
murder you yesterday

i was scum with… windy?
i remember this because i was excited to wolf with them

what game are they talking about

i dont remember the name one sec

this one

Honestly
I think the weirdest thing is like
You were super uber confident on leafia being scum and then you didn’t have that much other confident reads the rest of the game.
Even though I’m a villager, i kinda expected you to like…tunnel me and not listen to what I say even if you are a villager? Which is why I’m sorta confused with what you are doing

i was mafia with windy sulit and ash4fun i think

I was hosting that game, you didn’t know your partners
I think

that’s because leafia was obvious from the moment they did the same thing they did in the marl windy mason sfol

i just didn’t know how to make everyone else see it