Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Okay.

Game’s not as easy as we thought, which is a relief in all honesty.

I still think behaviorally, Kiiruma/Maria contain a wolf, but there’s a decent chance I’m getting snowed by one or two people.

4 Likes

Day 2 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Maria-Theresa Lucky 1/8
Not Voting Icibalus, Prophylaxis, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Litten, Apprentice, Maria-Theresa, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia, Marluxion, Wisdom 14

Wait, why did wisdom claim they had a parity check if no one died? There are a million other possible explanations for why that could have happened

They didn’t even expect wisp to be doctor apparently who saved the person because they were like “oh fuck”

1 Like

You said its a ninja? How does that end up killing Silviu at day, like what can trigger that?

It was because of Millium saying they’d healed Prophy.
And Wisdom seeing 2 visits to Prophy (including the healer claim)

Eliza you fool

Thoughts:

Wisdom is wolf ?
Idk why u guys are clearing Wisdom, especially if there is an actual Ninja.

Dayvig is also cleared most likely if/when they claim

1 Like

I was right

Dayvig
Ninja was for at night when proph got attacked

1 Like

Save this for late game though

There’s a part of me wondering if we should massclaim D2 honestly, but probably not

1 Like

Well no one died, no one got attacked. What exactly do you mean by that statement about parity check being …I don’t know how to say that, legit?

Wisdom new it was me and I assume Silvia also did what they are saying

So mechanically I think there claim is real. Unless there ability concists of if u hold the factional kill, you see who else targets a player

Dayvig killed silviu
Proph was attacking during the night and saved by mill, which silviu was also on

False. The latter part at least.

gorta shot probably wasn’t mafoa for several reasons

let me hear how the gorta shot wasn’t mafia

1 Like

Definitely not.

Gorta shot?!
Since when did a tree die?

2 Likes

I just wanted to claim my watch same way as last game lol x) small reaction test first

1 Like