Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

Mind you it’s interesting that we have a double voter in this game, shortly after Bladescape was a town triple voter in Orange’s game. I’m tempted to move my vote to Italy and then sleep.

I dont think I am confident in Italy anymore, Richard. What about the PoE that miscleared Eliza.

Litten is correct to park the vote after all these days

And that is also why

Wisdom wouldn’t be bussing Eliza as W/W this earlier.

Now how exactly does this work? You don’t suspect Wisdom for a wolf ninja as watcher that is telling the truth on who visited Prophy at night 1?

Well no, we have mech info proving that can’t be the case thanks to Marl.

Wisdom can’t be wolf yes, thats why I said it shouldn’t be W/W by Eliza who is putting Wisdom on Wolflean for a while.

Eliza mentioned something about Maria wants a tie on day 2 before GGhana (maria) got lynched, if it’s Wisdom among with Leafia…

Seems about right, especially with Lucky and Seth. :sunglasses:

:hmmyes:

Also interesting choice of words there

On a more serious note, Lucky/Italy being a team would mean that Lucky rn is bussing their only alive partner.

It doesnt make sense Richard.

Both ‘eliza’ and Kiiruma have roleblocked/redirect each of the two.

The attack still went through, so it can’t be them

Why do u go outta ur way to defend Italy

If we want to kill Eli I don’t care either, I’m not going to waste an ounce of breath on a slot thats griefing us, and is also a redirector

Again, the actions doesn’t make them scum.

Kiiruma roleblocked italy while Eliza claimed to redirected Lucky to Wisdom.

And we may have miscleared Eliza, in that case I am not taking any chances.

Yeah I seen weirder.
Heads up, going to take a shower, then going to be going out for a while. I’ll be back at 1-2