Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

ok i’m killing leafia and then killing you
sorry
you can’t be this dense. this is agenda

I did.

I mentioned earlier that jumpstarted the progression from day 2 to 3

fucking hell marl you are not in charge here
lay your bravado down for a second, we have a huge advantage right now and i don’t want you fucking it up even if you are threadspewed v threefold

Although it would have been better if Silviue had a chance to talk

please consider that you might be absurdly tunelled on leafia and reeval, preferably before you go and make a kill we absolutely do not need to make

marl i know you’re a villager but let’s calm down here and not push wolves, yesterday you made it very hard to miseliminate you so instead i’m forced to try to reason with you

no because i’m not fucking wrong

Marl wants Leafia gone and Leafia claims they can have chat with one specific dead person, perhaps Silviu?

On other hand, you have Leafia mentioned Silviu is a mislynch waiting to happen.

that is suspicious on the latter, to be honest.

also town leafia (who is hyperfocused on themself) didn’t even realize to think about how their claimed role SHOULD have hard told them Silviu was killed by town

didn’t even bring up their role wrt it

@Leafia said the first player killed by the mafia gets treestumped by her right? so why did you not even connect the dots that if silviu isn’t treestumped it means he was 100% killed by town?

no fucking way she is town

leafia / litten wagons at eod or leafia / ici

Okay but you dont need to hang Ici because she thinks differently surely?

ici wouldn’t be this dense wrt leafia is town
especially not after she just did it in the game right before, literally to the point of mocking me about being wrong on phighter mere seconds before he was killed and flipped wolf

she is too smart to not learn from that
she’s also way too self conscious to not be paranoid of that happening again

this is her just trying to mimic what she did last game to her advantage as mafia here

She said it was nullified after the nk though iirc

marl, you are making it out as if the situations are the same, which they decidedly are not
for one thing, i actually fucking thought through this read??? thoroughly???

damn all that thinking just to come to the wrong conclusion

i was mostly calling phi v because he was being insufferable and i didn’t think beyond that, it was purely an attempt to stop thinking about it that went wrong

this time, i researched leafia’s meta to make sure i was right and i am pretty sure i was

That is what Millium claimed yes