Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

For comparison, compare this game to my villager games and look through what Ici said about me. He figured out how to read me.

Misexeing isn’t good Proph.

And executing me today gets rid of two villager voices.

alright

@Leafia who are your top villagers currently (other than proph) and why?

Why is Litten a wolf to you?

@Prophylaxis do you have all the claims and stuff compiled or should i do that

GTH I’d say that Seth, Apprentice, maybe Wisdom, although I’m not certain any more, maybe even Marl, but I’m having serious misgivings about his slot with how much he’s been pushing me with BS logic, and maybe Italy are all villagers.

Litten literally leaped at me claws bared when I did the rt and isn’t even trying to listen to reason when I try to explain the RT. He isn’t like that as a villager. He’s also pushing super hard that I faked the RT and hasn’t even tried to ask why I’d do what I did as a wolf which is what I expect any villager worth their salt to do. It feels super faked and I know wolves would love to mislynch me right now to kill two birds with one stone. Even if a villager thinks I’m lockwolf, why not wait until lylo to execute me so that you have Proph around as much as long as possible and get an automatic wolf execution in LyLo? That’s how a true villager should be thinking.

Seth because I know his meta very well and he’s a long shot from it. App due to gut and how he’s been defending me today although I’m less sure of him right now.

Also a simplistic answer for now, am I afraid to lose the game for town, the answer is no

Hmmm, you can have a townlean from me for now Millium.

Why italy?

Mostly gut. He could swing either way, although I’d expect him to have more thread presence as a wolf. My gut is telling me he’s likely to be a villager though. Also, why not join me on Litten? His w flip will help clear me I think.

Just you wait, Marl is going to throw tomorrow if you die today and say I am “TMIing you” when apprentice over there is allot more concerning then I.

I’m honestly thinking apprentice could be wolf though trying to appeal to you and look somewhat good when you flip V.

But I do agree with that thing apprentice said before.

It’s definitely a possibility at this point. How about joining App and me on Litten? Pretty sure he’s scum at this point.

Because they are town lol.
Why else?

Not sure about Litten tbh.

what do you know of his meta that makes him town here
go in more depth please

huh why

i townread him

I am. Almost 100% certain at this point.

I think App and Litten are allot more likely TvW.