Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Hmmm, you can have a townlean from me for now Millium.

Why italy?

Mostly gut. He could swing either way, although Iā€™d expect him to have more thread presence as a wolf. My gut is telling me heā€™s likely to be a villager though. Also, why not join me on Litten? His w flip will help clear me I think.

Just you wait, Marl is going to throw tomorrow if you die today and say I am ā€œTMIing youā€ when apprentice over there is allot more concerning then I.

Iā€™m honestly thinking apprentice could be wolf though trying to appeal to you and look somewhat good when you flip V.

But I do agree with that thing apprentice said before.

Itā€™s definitely a possibility at this point. How about joining App and me on Litten? Pretty sure heā€™s scum at this point.

Because they are town lol.
Why else?

Not sure about Litten tbh.

what do you know of his meta that makes him town here
go in more depth please

huh why

i townread him

I am. Almost 100% certain at this point.

I think App and Litten are allot more likely TvW.

@Alkali Iā€™ll compile claims gimme a sec

1 Like

leafia if this was a reaction test you admit it was scummy
you do know that it is my job as a town to lynch wolves
and that wolves do scummy stuff

The motivation for you lying is to do an action last night that you have as a wolf
The motivation for you doing this as town is to catch wolvesā€¦but, how do you know that you wonā€™t catch towns doing this? You literally lied and now you expect me to give you the benefit of the doubt that you did it to catch wolves when all it did was catch me that I will tunnel liars

Heā€™s a lot more crazy as wolf than this. Itā€™s tough to explain. A lot less sure of himself too and sounds a lot more uncertain and afraid. When heā€™s a villager, he typically sounds like a leader.

Well if your town then you will lose the game for town if you continue slapping me and Leafia with that wooden paddle of yours and go actual scum hunting.

Chloe I posted it in wolf chat channel four just copy and paste it here

2 Likes

Tbh I still think the team is Apprentice/Chloe/FrostWolf or Atlas/Mill is the remaining if 1 of the 3 or 2 of the 3 is V.
Regardless there is always a wolf in those 3.

Ummm, why would I act that scummy to do so though when if Iā€™m a wolf I had no reason to fear being rbed because it wouldnā€™t affect me snd villagers can look scummy too.

LOL.
@Marluxion