Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

it’s more like it wolves are dying and I’m causing them to die I’m good , while if wolves don’t die then I may be mafia or may just be town.

/vote leafia @Host_Account_3
how many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Leafia Litten 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Frostwolf103, Lucky, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia 14

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

so what you’re saying if i just stalk your votes and it leads to more than one town death i should immediately vig you

I feel awful today
Don’t expect me to take this day more seriously than snarking at people or biting at people when it suits my fancy
Probably because I’m starving myself to death but still refuse to eat

Anyway, Leafia whole sequence of thoughts there makes me think they are just a wolf who just wanted to look like they cared about wisdom’s alignment. They talk about how they wanted to know whether or not their initial read was right but then they immediately dropped the pressure when told some fancy words that don’t even solve what she was looking for?

@leafia how you going to solve wisdom’s alignment to see whether ur read is right if you immediately unvote and how is that vote going to be unproductive

can’t believe there’s another mechanic in this game

this does not sound healthy

1 Like

indeed
it’s better than the alternative of eating though

what

what happens if you eat

when I eat I find it hard to eat more because I feel like I get sick
it’s also has gotten worse so that’s neat

I should be fine though

that sounds like something you should get checked out

All right I’m back from my nap and down to clown

1 Like

Idk how I feel about proph’s slight pressuring of Leafia later (do you have much experience with them proph?) I think this post is the main one that’s stood out to me as a good look for someone so far

I picked up on the same thing since they were being naturally argumentative and I don’t think wolf proph really feels the need to distract from the bickering going on that’s taking up thread at that point. Proph can have some town points

don’t get too bogged down in discussing this but I highly suggest we have a list we ALL stick too.

It likely ties to game mechanics and the mafia team can coordinate. If we just give our own personal reads it will be all over the place and allow the mafia team to rely on cohesion to give lists that will get them the most benefit. Obviously we can still be wrong but having everyone come to a consensus list that we all post at night is probably best?

1 Like

ping me after leafia answers this I want to ask you something about it

oh wait proph already answered about their leafia experience sorta

that’s cool

1 Like

Well, it seems to have taken an interesting turn already. For the better? Wouldn’t say so. For the worse? Wouldn’t say so.

So far I’m seeing a lot of hot air and none of the needed backing. How boring, and I thought this might’ve been fun.

I mean game is pretty dead so far gimme a spicy hot take you got

or anything I’ll settle for anything

1 Like

Why waste the use of the lexicon we are given on such trivial things before the sun has properly risen?

1 Like