Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

man why is past me so much funnier than present me
and NOBODY laughed at that

dont remember this can you quote it

also to be clear
you would be dead either by night kill or by execution
you are a pain to deal with when i’m a w
you know this
this is why i night killed you n1 in a previous game
i would have killed you over wisp
even if it cleared wisdom, I bet i could still execute them if I threw in enough paranoia

also how the heck do you remember it

yeah but how do i know you didn’t literally attempt to kill me

you said at SOD you think frost used some kind of lightningrod

this was the post I was talking about, it was merely a troll though so it wasn’t a real read at the time

Also this post is another one that proves I’m just a villager. I voted Leafia immedaitely cause they did something that I caught them for in the hydra game. They let off the gaspedal very quick and it came off as though they didn’t care about the alignment.

also i’d like to think though we may have some potatos on this farm, people aren’t silly enough to literally vote out wisdom in spite of me being flipped with an effective green on them

they voted out eliza
despite me reading your iso talking about how they were lock town
it’s very clear anything is possible with enough votes

they were also lock town who didn’t die for the entirety of the game
voting them out was dumb and i should have pushed harder for crich yesterday

it was literally the first couple posts of the game marl
I also don’t take actual notes but take mental notes of the game so I can reference them later, which is why I also seem to know where posts are in a general sense.

you probably should have
I probably should have defended eliza harder there but after I lynched two villagers in a row who I thought would probably flip scum (lucky less though) my confidence in my reads took a hit
and the game didn’t make sense regardless of where I looked
so I just let you do whatever you wanted to
and if you lynched a wolf I wouldn’t have tinfoiled you ever again

the only post that i can vividly remember from the previous thread was you saying leafia is a time bomb who needs to be bussed or something like that

i’ve had you as tinfoil in my brain ever since and it might be the single reason we end up losing if you’re town

no
we lose if we are both town because either wisdom is a wolf or I’m an idiot who used mechanics to determine the last couple of executions to rule out teams.

press x to doubt
i’m pretty sure you would have taken me to lylo just to try to misyeet me still

i feel like that kind of thing would be a mark of pride for you, misyeeting obvtown marl

If I ws a wolf
Totally, I would have tried to execute you again. Since I’m a villager though, I wouldn’t have.

we dont lose arete loses
we shift the blame onto them for creating this abominaton

this is a distinct possibility yes

that being said
that is the reason I’m town
I do consider executions a mark of pride for me as a w
and I haven’t gotten any marks this game that were that impressive

:really:

marl i’m obvious town
like legitmately
I can and will If I have to find every single wolf game and show you how I treat my partners once they make a wolfy mistake
As long as it’s not a red check I don’t bounce on my partners like that

idk
still think crich is always w here
idk
no
brain says you and italy could literally just be the team and you are the optimal yeet but if i misyeet you i’ll feel bad