Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

a little more than that but it’s not a very confident wolf read either
I was mainly bored of the non-existent wagons and wanted to push buttons

I was obvious town there because I had the safe comfort of an alt to hide behind and then I had obvious wolves I could kill

I got that account solely so I could pretty much not get involved that much earlier on

I do not like analyzing every single player and making reads on them all if that do what you are referring to me as not being productive but I have solved certain slots that I have wanted to solve

Oh yeah. Forgot about this. I’m a good person for you to vote then.

babel is so silent at this point they’re either frozen or they lost the keys to the account

1 Like

I never said I made a post in this game that should make me obvious town

what is this bullshit

I’m saying you are wrong about me not having done anything

Kyubey did essentially nothing for a good chunk of that game, or if anything is playing exactly how they are right now. Litten didn’t become obvious till like day 3 or 4

1 Like

Do you have any reads that you doubt you’ll change your mind on as the game goes on?

You could ask the bailiff you know

No matter how sure you are that a self resolving claim is lying about being self resolving, you give them a chance to self resolve. That’s mafia 101.

No
Not really

/vote Litten

@Host_Account_3

I will probably stick to here.

I’ve overall felt like Litten has been much more uncooperative than necessary. I also feel like he has been far too roulette wheel like, if that makes any sense. In that it feels like he is prioritizing going back and forth over multiple wolfreads than having a coherent solve.

I’m just trying to fricking make you do anything right now but right now your’e just barking

Remember that Litten isn’t the only one that didn’t solve here. If you’re voting them for that, does that mean you apply it for all the people won’t didn’t bother to solve anything?

I don’t think I posted about Hermes being in the wrong game?

The reason why you’re in my PoE is because you’re playing less headstrong than you were in MHA Mafia. In that game, you instantly replaced in and turned a potential mislunchable slot into a nightmare for us since you caught up immediately and were able to peg both me and Cape as wolves.

In this game, you’ve been misreading a lot of posts and been a little out of it, as well as being a little focused on things that aren’t really alignment indicative.

If we tie the wagons between two players

If one of them is a wolf, the wolf will always die in the tie. Meaning if we tie two villagers, one is guaranteed clear when I flip. If we tie a villager and a wolf, the wolf always dies.

There’s obviously gonna be a risk of w/w wagons but odds are low on d1

This will only work the first time a two way tie happens, and my ability will not function if I am dead before it happens

Nah he went insanely hype-mode in d2
It took a red check tho

Sigh, I will have no part in this

So what solving have you done?

also
you are saying I haven’t solved anything
I have done stuff

where are you getting the idea that I have done nothing from

Lol I kinda liked the plain nope of this not gonna lie