Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Could you link me some posts if you wouldn’t mind?

Your ISO

So who’s it going to be? Hopefully you are not suggesting what Apprentice is saying, althought on what you said now seems good to be true?

There is effectively no reason not to do this, because it’s the same as yeeting the wolf if either player is a wolf. If both are town we know the survivor is also town.

The only risk is a wolf breaking the tie. So we need to have wagons set up at least 5m before EoD. That way no accidental tiebreaks.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Litten Marluxion, Wisdom, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Italy Icibalus, Millium 2/9
Marluxion Litten, ElizaThePsycho 2/9
Apprentice Frostwolf103, Silviu200530 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia, Apprentice 2/9
Frostwolf103 Prophylaxis 1/9
Babel Lucky 1/9
Lucky Kiiruma 1/9
Not Voting Babel, Italy, Atlas 3

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

Remember Litten, wisdom is weird, that’s why they get misyeeted a lot

2 Likes

Only a wolf would try to vote me at this point in time. And no, a suicide bomber isn’t self resolving because they don’t resolve while alive.

And if a wolf outs to break the tie, we have an outed wolf. Same as an alignment check just not a clear.

Hence I’d like to see quotes that proves me wrong since I obviously haven’t read everything but all I’ve seen from you the past hours are repeating things already said and complaining.

Eliza
Icibalus
Leafia
Marl (though not really sure about this guess it will wait and see)
I’m trying to figure out proph
Still trying to figure out apprentince

Even wisp saying I didn’t do much a majority of today is wrong, I did more than I did as kyubey d1

Wisdom is unique*

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like

didnt i say pregame i wouldn’t be doing that bc its extremely stressful and it hurts

I thought their weirdness was townie, especially the way they backed down or liked how I said nope, because it proves that they actually are reading my posts instead of just trying to push for my lynch

It is frustrating to be told that you did nothing because though when that’s hlantantly false

So…who then?

I’m weird but I have a good nose!
And right now I’m trying to figure out what a Litten smells like

killing yourself is self resolving
that’s the joke

Check his ISO? I felt as though he was significantly more proactive in that game than in this one.

That said, I feel as if I’m comparing apples and oranges (he replaced in mid-D3 on a slot that had some amount of pressure) and got caught up immediately, so I’m not exactly sure if I’m using the right barometer to read him. My issue with Atlas is moreso that he is capable of playing well, and he’s not doing so at the moment?

Marl you need the top 2 weewoo-wagons to be tied, no?

yes Silviu, what are you suggesting?