Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

going to shower will be back before eod

This is something I agree with honestly. My wolfmeta might as well be in another state by now.

I want babel + 1 since babel has literally not even tried to play the game. Mech clear on them will stop game ending MLs. And if they are a wolf I’m clear.

Leafia, Litten, Italy, Eliza. All fine.

If you guys want me to have a coherent worldview you aren’t getting it, I never have coherent ones d1, unless it’s small games, in which case sometimes I do

How would you play as a wolf?

I will say you can easily play calmly even if that is not how you usually play, but you have been doing very little.

That we tie these top 2 weewoo-wagons if that’s what Marl wants.

depends on how im feeling

If leafia is claiming to be able to IC themselves tomorrow then someone except her, but if she isn’t I expect the fastest yeet in the west

this tells you nothing but
i can’t really give you more
check railgun if you really wanna meta me ig?

/vote Babel

@Host_Account_3

I understand this, which is why I said a couple of seconds ago that I could be comparing apples and oranges.

That said, I feel like it’s a little hard for me to townread you given the amount of content you’ve posted at the moment.

1 Like

I push for things, watch how people react to them, maybe adjust to them after, ect

that’s how I solve
I don’t go deep into analysis of every single slot in the game

What’s your reads on Eliza/Ici/Leaf right now?

Worldview may have been the incorrect word to use.

I do not get the feeling that your solving is genuine, and that you are not just playing it up for the game.

/unvote
/vote Babel

@Host_Account_3

Probably all town
Heading back on icibalus because of the fact that their argument with me felt really dumb and it felt like they were just picking a fight to pick a fight

That said, I have said this in my iso

1 Like

you guys post way too much

If you were going to play calmly as wolf how would you do it?

Wisdom unvoted.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Litten Marluxion, Wisdom, Maria-Theresa 3/9
Babel Lucky, Millium, Frostwolf103 3/9
Marluxion Litten, ElizaThePsycho 2/9
Silviu200530 Leafia, Apprentice 2/9
Italy Icibalus 1/9
Apprentice Silviu200530 1/9
Frostwolf103 Prophylaxis 1/9
Lucky Kiiruma 1/9
Not Voting Babel, Italy, Atlas 3

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.