Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

nah that was towards italy

it was
why do you ask

while I agree that leafia is a loose cannon, I find their wolf game always feels tonally flat, while there town game is just spitting words and very little thinking

1 Like

just noting things
thanks for answering

aka

ā€œIā€™m going to vig you n1 regardless of how today goesā€

actually this super townie post

being town who was town last game and wants to be aware of someone who grossly misread them from specchat makes sense

and wolf here probably never has a thought pattern that leads to making this post

big town energy

What lesson? Iā€™m also confused about your vote on me too.

Wisdom isnā€™t even here right now to feel the pressure Litten. They said they were heading out, so I figured Iā€™d remove the vote for now and find a better way to read them, since I donā€™t have any experience with their play.

sorry but i refuse to learn from my mistakes

1 Like

No it isnā€™t. You really need to eat.

I hope you get better soon.

Remember last game when I said something a long the lines of, ā€œsome of these reads just feel like words, and are built of fallacious assumptionsā€

ya its happening again

but you do you I think?
Might take me a bit to decide if I think you believe that, or if you are just pretending to believe that

also I think Littens vote is fine, my conclusion is about the same, just that im more likely to hold my vote close to me chest for early day phases

usage of the reply mechanic is rather important so people know who youā€™re talking to

I do as much thinking as any oth- yeah. Youā€™re right. Very little thinking.

As for Litten, I personally think the way that heā€™s approaching this is pretty villagery and I know how he wolfs.

why

Because it feels like heā€™s actually trying to solve my alignment through questioning and a vote.

and he wouldnā€™t be able to fake that as w?

Hmmm, otā€™s possible that he could, but Iā€™m willing to upgrade him from a slight townlean to a townlean due to it.