Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Honestly we got insanely lucky with Babel flipping not only wolf, but also flipping an insanely powerful wolf role lol

Also man did the wolves get screwed over by the EoD timer not being exact, I really wonder how much salt the wolfchat has atm

Ya that was stupid

Probably a lot to be honest.

bruh

it took me like 3 seconds to realize after he voted that thread wasn’t locked
so i figured i should vote and hope it works
at the time i paid no mind to proph’s unvote and even if i did i didn’t know who he was voting for

That’s gross, even like the fact that they can’t vote

1 Like

why did you claim this

Nope, I never said that. Not even once. I was the one who wanted specifically babel up when we narrowed down the people we wanted tied at eod

Would be nice to find where you read that though and who actually said it

Also @Atlas holy shit what a snap vote

1 Like

Like no joke, we were really flipping coins there at EoD. We got insanely lucky that the slanker was not only a wolf, but also most likely the most powerful wolf role

2 Likes

babel didn’t account for the 1 minute window

1 Like

If anyone still has doubts on me, I volunteer to be wagoned with someone everyone thinks is scummy and have me and them tied at EoD so that Marl’s ability can activate. Either way, I’ll be cleared of being a wolf once and for all.

1 Like

i will now force my way into your townreads because i would have known about the window

Babel killing themself in an attempt to stay alive is highly :joy_cat:

Literally saved my ability and also killed a mafia

5 Likes

Can docs self target here?

think leafia is pretty likely to be town behaviorally and due to interactions from babel

pretty sure I poe’d the mafia team down to like 4-5 people but gonna wait for everyone to check in

1 Like
2 Likes

unless said otherwise no

Most docs can’t self target

which implies all of mafia doesn’t know about arete game’s or they didn’t bring it up due to forgetting or something

Why what else were they gunna do? What’s to laugh about, it was smart if not for the fact EoD WA slike 2 mins ahead of what we thought

Agreed. It’s a lucky break for us.