1 Like

Dang

genuinely no clue honestly

“I think ur posting is wolf”
“you dont need to be an ass”
???

it’s fine sorry I lashed back I thought you were just trying to be mean

1 Like

I agree with your statement to yourself!

What did you think I was trying to say?

what

there last paragraph was literally that they didn’t care what my alignment was they just wanted me to shut up

where? i dont see anything like that

Ah, no what I was trying to say was that your posting felt quite unnatural, like you were talking to an audience. It did not quite feel like you were speaking from a stream of consciousness, rather announcing your thoughts to everyone.

It was also because I think your thoughts don’t make much sense and seem quite arbitrary. Again, I apologize for any rudeness.

1 Like

Here it is

Also they’re calling out one of the only productive posts in thread as useless lmao

Alright = adjective: alright

1. satisfactory but not especially good; acceptable.

Or

adverb: alright

in a satisfactory manner or to a satisfactory extent; fairly well.

Or Even

used to emphasize how certain one is about something.

““Are you sure it’s him?” “It’s him all right.””

But probably just

exclamation: alright

1. expressing or asking for assent, agreement, or acceptance.

ohhh that’s what you meant by soapboxing mb

although I will say I think reads predicated on “would a wolf do this” are inherently very useful. A wolf does not have the same mindset as town and this shows in a lot of ways. In what ways do you disagree with what I posted?

Again, not my intention. I was trying to say that I think you’re exaggerating your thoughts and that post seemed like it was coming from a place of justifying a townread rather than an actual legitimate read.

1 Like

well that is definitely a reach and a half, lol

Because I can think of multiple explanations for the posts you’re assigning significance to. Your reads therefore feel artificial.

Maria was talking to Apprentice I think.

Maria switched to voting Apprentice.

I mean u can literally decide, “I think that was my towniest post”, but that’s like your own self-bias, town you is of course trying to make good posts, and wolf you is trying to replicate that, or shade someone

but like to tell me, that Maria saying your posts feel artificial, comes across as, “Wanting to lunch me regardless of my alignment”, is just an unbelievable conclusion lmao