Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

@Wisdom
I personally don’t feel your reasoning is that strong on Atlas, not really even town lean material let alone an actual town read.
It’s more like a Null Town Read no?

Fair enough and probably for the best to be honest. This argument between us isn’t helping the town at all.

yeah i am a little stupid currently
which is also why im talking a lot

I also dislike how much of your thought process seems to rely on people’s thoughts on Leafia, yet you’re mum on their alignment. Would you like to change that?

Maybe we’re both a bit stupid this game and I’m sorry if I upset you there.

Babel probably isn’t Frostbyte because I really don’t think Frostbyte wants to ever play with me and he probably would have voted me if he was.

But like let’s just say they are like Atlas the main difference is though.

I like atlas he’s cool.
I really don’t like Frostbyte at all but at the same time I kinda wanna play with him.

seriously no need to just be an asshole for the sake of it

no its fine
also is maria talking to me i cannot tell

no I don’t have thoughts on Leafia’s alignment. I can’t read them well since I find them to be an incredibly illogical player so I usually just try to solve them through interaction

I mean what do you think of Wisdom’s read on you?
What’s your opinion on that?

Town Motivated?
Scum Motivated?
Can’t Tell?

why are so many people talking posh like

I was not intending to be rude, I simply like a bit of dramatic flourish to my writing. I apologize if you feel hurt.

What is your gut instinct on their alignment?

i don’t really have a read on an early game read with surprisingly good reasons behind thinking it

What’s Leafia to you?

null? i guess?
was townreading a little before but after the argument they could be either way

@Maria-Theresa
I’d still like to know why we were voting lucky?

Hmmm alright.

You’re boring me. Thats why.

I was boring you or still am?