Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Anyways since I’m effectively going to play like I’m a vengeful I’m sure I don’t need to describe the benefits of having a greenchecked vengeful, so I would prefer if the tie is on me.

Anyways, good night.

(Also if you use this logic to say I shouldn’t be the tie, don’t. I’m sure later in the game people will ignore that I wanted myself in the tie in which case we wasted a beneficial mechanical play for no reason.)

Isn’t it better that the wolves waste a roleblock on a slot they’re going to kill then a potentially valuable Townie?

Also I think the wolves are probably going to roleblock me even if you don’t put me in the tie so it’s a non issue.

And if I’m confirmed, I’m essentially a confirmed keep townie aliveizer. Which is why I’d prefer you and me be tied at EoD.

vengeful don’t need to be greenchecked
they are yeeted in lylo
that’s their role
that’s how they are confirmed
you don’t need to mech check them if you can yeet them with someone else

1 Like

We can debate the merits of having a greenchecked vengeful later.

What I want to have us focus on is who the remaining three wolves are.

it makes perfect sense, as I said, especially if a ninja exists

see that somebody claimed protective (I think this happened first?)
claim watcher > incriminate two townies > when they die, claim there was a ninja
either way they get two townies executed (probably), so

i suppose it is contingent upon either townies assuming that there is a ninja because default to truth or ninja flipping before

Why would they bother doing anything to you? Even if you were confirmed.

1 Like

I’m not a vengeful though, I’m a loverizer.

I’m playing like one but I’m pretty sure that doesn’t work like that in lylo guaranteed.

The whole point is to force them to do something to me.

All a loverizer does if I’m not mistaken is become lovers with someone at night. Plus, you’re part of the PoE so even if you’re a villager, wolves are never going to kill you.

1 Like

You don’t do that through acting wolfy.

I liked it better when Maria was making sense

1 Like

I’ll be off for the next couple of hours, but would love to see people discuss my readslist as well as my analysis of the Babel interactions w/Seth.

Honestly, people should be rereading those interactions more, as well as EoD1, but I won’t deny that is quite a bit of work

god Babels posts are so cringe

I think in the first spoiler, there is a good interaction between Babel and Seth take come off as Babel just jokingly shading him, even in the second spoiler, the last quote gives off the same vibe. Otherwise I still very much dislike his linking you to babel, which is also the same for a lot of his pushes, they all feel forced

I am still deciding if him wolf reading Babel is partner TMI, or he is actually a goat

2 Likes

Day 2 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Kiiruma Maria-Theresa, Millium, Prophylaxis 3/8
Maria-Theresa Lucky, Leafia 2/8
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Litten, Apprentice, Italy, Atlas, Marluxion, Wisdom, ElizaThePsycho 10

the fact that wolves didn’t immediately kill marl implies that it’s not a top-tier wolfteam composition

i’m back from reading over an old misc i played
i liked the part where i nearly one shot the final boss

1 Like

“Here we go again”

@Wisdom
given there was no night kill, explain to me why you went that same route u did in Orange’s game?
Why u didn’t let it sit?
Why u didn’t talk to me?

U had the benefit of the doubt of executing a wolf last game, now part of me just believes u are trying to replicate it

and to be clear I believe ur role is real, that’s not my problem

what dumb shade

shade

millium what the fuck are you talking about