Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

litten a wolf that loverises can just. actually just straight up loverise you.

why exactly are you so insistent that it has to be a fake loveriser

not really, thatā€™s like saying roleblocker is bastard

Marl was saying lady mash the loverizer didnā€™t actually loverize but made the person think they were loverized

i was explaining to litten that claiming loverizer doesnā€™t make you lock town because ā€œarete wouldnā€™t make a mafia loverizerā€

Just someone to talk in private, yeah?

yeah idk why he said that but like, i understand where the perspective comes from there
itā€™s still a bad argument on your half, loveriser wolf is decently plausible

Anyways, I didnā€™t really intend to post today since again it makes me want to die. But that post was so bullshit I had to make a point.

If you kill me, tie me with Kiiruma. If anyone insists on ignoring Marluxionā€™s ability and killing me then that person is openwolfing, straight up.

The reason Iā€™m so insistent about this is because no offence but youā€™re all sheep

It fucking descends into anarchy whenever Iā€™m not here. Iā€™m basically the glue thing this village together.

But why Kiiruma, to take both of lives? is that a thing?

can you not humor me and show me where you ran him over a truck with

@litten

yeah thatā€™s what i thought i get where that comes from
loveriser is very far from a clearing claim and maria-theresa has beenā€¦ i want to say decent but i cannot candidly say that, so yeah they can theoretically die? iā€™ll read them once iā€™ve stopped seething from some very distasteful facts i found out about while trying to read up on things to calm myself down, which may take a while but, oh well

how is that running over Babel with a truck when wolves were planning to have Babel vote at the last second

how about you humour me and tell me who killed Babel

tell me.

let me guess nobody right? Thatā€™s because I did the purely mechanically optimal play without caring about cred.

thatā€™s easy, the mod did

i remember liking a few of their posts but weā€™ve been in a position of passing each other by in the thread without peroply interacting

no offence but youā€™re not stupid

look what happened at end of day

if Babel was a wolf that outcome is exactly what would have happened

again Iā€™m bad at mafia how am I the only person who sees this

andā€¦ okay look my gut tells me that litten is w and i donā€™t know what to do with that because iā€™ve quite frankly been historically terrible at reading litten, to an even greater degree than iā€™m historically terrible at reading everyone

Literally under no circumstances would Babel have survived unless Eliza is also a wolf

Someone would just vote babe/tie the votes again since the town donā€™t just go to sleep at 3:59