this threadstate sucks

1 Like

atp you are just sprouting words
what are you talking about
please help me understand Iā€™m very dumb

also im back

why should I die instead of being tied with Kiiruma

sigh okay so can i confess something

iā€™m not actually 100% sure leafia is village, only like, 70%, and the reason iā€™ve been pushing it so hard is really fucking stupid

2 Likes

yes i mean that is what i mean. like, ā€œput into the PoE and potentially placed within a tieā€

1 Like

what is the reason

my idea was that leafia is very likely a villager but if theyā€™re a wolf if they live for my lifespan, which should be around 3 days, theyā€™ll probably spew their entire time because theyā€™re very spew-heavy, the other thing i noticed from my scan of their meta, so the stakes arenā€™t even particularly high if iā€™m wrong

and i think i got too dragged into the superficial cleverness of that without considering that itā€™s really dumb to be bull-headed about a read that youā€™re only pretending is lock for that reason

i still think sheā€™s like, very likely a villager, and that marlā€™s arguments for why sheā€™s w arenā€™t good, butā€¦ bleh

Nah fuck that shit. Even players who are obvious town canā€™t see this even though this is like babyā€™s first mechanical play level stuff.

If the statement ā€œA plan that revolves around putting the wolf poisoner near death so he can vote someone else and we just ignore the fact heā€™s obviously going to get insta voted is a bad planā€ is too hard to understand even for players like Proph then Iā€™m not wasting time doing it for you.

iā€™m sorry, i hope me coming clean about this makes some amount of sense

she is probably still v though i do authentically believe that

1 Like

thatā€™s basically what Iā€™ve been advocating for the entire game and I support that plan 100%

I instantly dunked on Kiiruma and Iā€™m pretty sure by the fact they havenā€™t been collectively dunked on as well is proof to me theyā€™re probably a wolf.

oh also kii was lying about his claim as expected, although funnily enough in the opposite half to what i expected, but i think it still leads to fundamentally the same idea- his claim is unfalsifiable and doesnā€™t really account for anything

sure the role is mechanically plausible but like, itā€™s not actually that hard for wolves to make mechanically plausible claims

1 Like

@Marluxion I think you were okay with Leafia/Kiiruma as the tied wagons for today? Because thinking this through, thread has probably spewed Kii w, and Leafia being resolved is justā€¦ you know, itā€™s just inherrently for the better.

If sheā€™s w I promise to sheep you for the rest of the time we remain alive. Deal?

yeah sorry for being really aggressive

Itā€™s just that Iā€™m being pushed for really bad reasons? Like objectively theyā€™re just not good? And Iā€™m offended partly because I think thereā€™s better reasons to push me, and because people are apparently just pretending like I did nothing at that end of day 1, which to me is just ridiculous.

I donā€™t know if itā€™s just because people are that insanely tunneled or if people really just donā€™t give a shit about my posts but the fact people are just pretending I was frozen during end of day is just really tilting.

And also the fact I have to fight tooth and nail to get me and Kiiruma on the block. And also the fact people just didnā€™t notice the fact that thread usually becomes way more tolerable whenever Iā€™m around, but nobody cares I guess.

At this point itā€™s making me almost lose it and want to become part of the problem.

Threadspew is a weird thing to try and explain but like, the way thread has been shifting around Kii is very much the way threads tend to move around wolves. I hope this vague pattern will be satisfying for now, Iā€™m not really at full mental capacity today as Iā€™m sure you can gleam.

2 Likes

do not kill maria

also I think they arenā€™t lying about their role but

Prophy did the right thing to make the wagons tied again when Babel came with a last minute surprise vote.

And of course there is Atlas, who may have saved Marlā€™s ability for later.

Thatā€™s basically what Iā€™ve been spamming about

Littenā€™s push feels like an attempt to deflect from Kiiruma to me

I donā€™t want to kill Leafia because I think people are attempting to deflect from Kiiruma to Leafia, same with Seth.