Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

ici nooooo

Also woo, Alkali apparently knows how to read me so Iā€™m hype to see me get someone finally on my side.

absolutely not

Well yes we fucking can by suggesting a different wagon.

I literally just suggested one.

Also for everyoneā€™s entertainment, allow me to represent this

(194) Great Ace Attorney Chronicles basically - YouTube

Here you go

1. wisdom claimed town 1-shot watcher who saw wisp and Silviu visit proph last night.
  2. Wisp claims that they protected proph last night and was notified that because they successfully protected someone, they are now VT
  3. Town day vigilante probably shot Silviu
  4. Kiiruma claims to be a roleblocker that can only target people that they vote at EOD. After changing their claim one time. They targeted lucky last night.
  5. Marluxion claims that if two people are tied, if one of them is a wolf, they will always die. Therefore, if one flips v, and mark is telling truth, and the wagons were tied, the other is also v.
  6. Silviu was town bodyguard
  7. [REDACTED] is playing like a protective and softed it somewhere itt, after 2 protective claims already were outted (town bodyguard and town doctor)
  8. I know for a fact that I was roleblocked as my role should have had a visible effect on my target but didnā€™t. Because lucky was roleblocked by Kiiruma, if Kiiruma is town roleblocker itā€™s probably a mafia RB, while if they are mafia itā€™s probably a town roleblocker who went on me
1 Like

Sorry I missed it while I was watching the video

Leafia treestumps the first person mafia kills
Kiiruma roleblocks who hes voting on at eod
Mill is a infinite shot burnout doctor who saved proph
Wisdom is 1x watcher who saw silviu and mill visit proph
Silviu got shot to death and flipped v
Marl makes it so a wolf gets randed in the first v/w tie

Iā€™m asking for us to vote Lucky.

Aw
beat me to it

1. Cause wisp is just town, like straight up, a ninja had to target proph
  2. This begs the question as to why wisdom outted as a parity cop and said they had a red on these two people if they didnā€™t know why no one died last night
1 Like

(unless wisdom is w)

According to leafia this is true

1 Like

hello friend

Iā€™ll be active in an hour or two

W wisdom requires to be buddy with Millium

does your rber block factional?

Iā€™d assume so.
I outright block them, thereā€™s no reason why factional should bypass RB

1 Like

yeah
thats why he knows lucky isnā€™t Ninja

Kiiruma being confirmed villager is like, one of the best things that can happen to us
Especially if we lynch a wolf alongside them, because of their roleblock action - it forces wolves to kill Kiiruma cause of how powerful he can get if you donā€™t do anything about it