Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

Yo Atlas, Lucky’s your biggest wolf read, right?
Mind voting them with me?
Since it seems Eliza and Frost won’t vote them?

ok
noted

ftr my read on this is that w!wisdom would just… know that 1+ of wisp/silviu was protective and would just nightkill/roleblock/whatever them? not out the info in the thread and potentially call other protectives to them

though admittedly earlier when i was skimming i got some Bad Tonal Vibes from wisdom and was iffy on her alignment

will check out ina bit

ty for cliffs

that is new to me?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. But the way they went about it made me think they had TMI that the night kill was blocked.

For more context, wisdom said at the start of the day that they had a POE of wisp and Silviu. Wisdom DID NOT know that wisp was a doctor and that proph was attacked UNTIL wisp outted there. Wisdom claimed later on a parity cop that got different alignments on wisp and Silviu. When wisp immediately claimed that they stopped the kill, wisp claimed a red on Silviu and later outted as watcher.

The problem…is why would town wisdom have a POE of these people if they didn’t know proph was attacked at the start of the day. They just knew the night kill was stopped, and they fake claimed parity cop cause they didn’t think two town would visit proph last night

I think I feel a fresh breeze we’re actually going somewhere to solving.

guys

I just had a new theory lmao

Name it

Anything’s better than bickering, what you got…I will sue you if you take my credit and shows as your own.

I don’t know if I want to say it yet
I’ll say for now that I targeted apprentince last night

this is a little wack
not because they thought proph was attacked? which i think is a somewhat fair assumption to make considering… v!proph

what was wisdom’s read on proph before EoD/after SoD

also ftr i’ll be getting to all this myself Eventually TM but ur cutting down on my workload so might as well advantage of that thanks :wowee:

1 Like

Apprentice has been real quiet on day 2 isn’t he?

Go on.

ftr very level-0 read but i think kiiru’s lack of nervous energy when i said i’d be ISOing him and that hes an easy read is >rand v from him lmao

also one last note
The thread state is really fucked up
Associative reads are significantly harder to make now on

Marl role fucked the game state

kiiruma’s SoD1 is his village game yw

sorry wolves that was probably a necessary one

1 Like

you feel like explaining

Oh yeah
Wisdom targeted iirc proph cuz they town read them and thought they would be attacked

Also, Maria claims one shot loverizer

i forgot app was in the game

I can’t talk to Silvui already!

1 Like