Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

here?

nah FoL is family to me, I love this site
Chloe/Arete/Marluxion, all wonderful people

3 Likes

throwing shade on everyone else I see

1 Like

The issue to this problem is simply solved, learn to function with as little outside input as possible. The less you rely on your outside the more the inner becomes refined and tempered

As for why I donā€™t think we have any lost wolves, donā€™t you think a lost wolf would be OP for the wolves with 4 groupscum?

lmaoā€¦

1 Like

Talk to me about how there isnā€™t any substance into Apprenticeā€™s reads?

I thought his analysis regarding my unaligned pair observation (Wisdom/Leafia not w/w) and his thoughts regarding that Wisp post had a fair amount of substance and reasoning.

ok fair
didnā€™t read the op
doesnā€™t really specify that the four mafia are group but thatā€™s a more fair assumption to make

Sheā€™ll

Well, Marl not realizing that thereā€™s 4 mafia is enough for me to townlean him at least. Not sure heā€™d try to fake this as a wolf.

I like Apprentice so far.

Specifically for the way he strongly townread Wisp, plus the fact that he flipped the tables on Maria-Theresa into him actually interrogating her as opposed to reacting poorly under light pressure.

enjoy your stay, everyone who sticks around long enough gets infected with the :joy_cat:

Also what I saw from Leafia in these posts, it always says ā€œThis is surely a thought by a townieā€ why? It sounds like black and white thinking while avoiding middle ground. You see, you need to deduce why somebody acts the way they act.

CRich in a game said I was townie because Iā€™m talkative. Generally a willingness to speak can be considered townie because it sounds like theyā€™re always active to give you answers, but if you set specific people, volume tells arenā€™t a thing you can use towards me.

no i figured there were probably around 4 wolves from numbers, i just didnā€™t read the op
because who in their right mind does

apprentice strongly town reads me? i like them already

1 Like

:+1:

goated

Apprentice has officially pocketed me regardless of his alignment

Youā€™re a shell? I can pick you up and hear the sea???

Everyone who is considering joining.

@Prophylaxis im enjoying the hell out of replaying the ff14 story btw