Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

yeah thats. thats fair. village-play does suck here, and im allowed to say that because i suck as villager

2 Likes

Was Leafia town or wolf in that game? Iā€™m assuming town?

I donā€™t really want to read Shortnight 2 without the aid of any good search function though, tbh.

complete 180 here in the span of like 3 posts is super ???

Yup. That originated from that Warrior Cats game.

town
and reading anything on the archive is a pita, and iā€™m sure as hell not going into it for a game that will give me ptsd from how bad it went

@Litten probably remembers it better than i do, he conroy and sulitā€™s little sister were the wolves

Iā€™m a bit off right now so canā€™t explain it well
But of course itā€™s not a lock read I donā€™t lock anything this early
It was a high confidence town read. Theyā€™re more often than not correct. Itā€™s not my fault if you or everyone disagree.

Last game I town read Illwei early on. No one agreed. I town cased him. No one agreed. I ended up changing my mind and killed v!Illwei which in my opinion is a bigger part of us losing than me getting punted in lylo was.

Not saying itā€™s the same for Atlas, but I found the post towny and Iā€™m sticking to it!

i did recently learn to wolf good but. can we all just tacitly ignore that and pretend everything iā€™m doing is out of my wolfrange? itā€™ll make this a lot easier for all of us

1 Like

The prettiest!

Icibalus lock town!

Thatā€™s a joke I havenā€™t read anything

1 Like

The first one was before I remembered about that post and I was and still am pretty darn tired. So Iā€™m even surprised I remember my own name at this point.

As for Leafiaā€™s alignment, looking pretty wo-wait, Iā€™m Leafia! Doublechecks card Nope. Iā€™m a villager.

Wait what game was that though?

Which game?

Hey Leafia why do you think thereā€™s a lost wolf? This early realization is kind ofā€¦

I need to play Great Ace Attorney. Iā€™ve played all of the Ace Attorney games besides those two and Investigations 1.

Investigations 2 is the best one in the series, donā€™t @ me. Spirit of Justice is the runner up.

2 Likes

god this interaction feels so STIFF

The game where you were Jailkeeper and got CCā€™ed by town.

I thought I only mentioned that I till I realized there ainā€™t.

1 Like

yeah same
i bought it last week since it was on sale but was finishing elden ring before i started it

finally done with elden but i lost a bet so now i have to beat VA-11 HALL-A :joy_cat:

1 Like

the great ace attorney games are in my opinion absolutely no. 1 and no. 2 in the whole series, but in fairness i think Investigations 2 is overrated so my opinion probably doesnā€™t count (itā€™s still really good!!! i just think itā€™s not the best in the series by a long shot)

2 Likes