Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

same take
Sebastian Debeste carries

2 Likes

but seriously great ace attorney is the best experience in the series i cannot reccomend it highly enough
it would be worth it solely for The Return Of The Great Departed Soul but pretty much all of it is great

2 Likes

Gina best girl

I donā€™t think thereā€™s a lost wolf.

Warrior Cats FM. It was on the old site.

Why are we talking lost wolves?

1 Like

My ideal game is like, me kind of taking a back seat and silently steering people into having the reads I want them to, and to play as a cohesive unit. But seeing how FoL towns operate, I figured taking a more active role early game might be necessary.

also actually randed town for the first time on this site, no, orangevitational doesnā€™t count

Also why is Silviu stalking me?

1 Like

The bolded is sacrilegious!

I will try and play them soon though. Seeing such strong praise for GAA definitely raises the games up in my backlog order.

What I donā€™t like is how quick Silvui was to vote me. Litten and Proph both have understandable reasons to do so, but Silvui knows me better than that and their vote feels super opportunistic.

Oh snap I like warrior cats.
I made my own OC on the amino like 4 years ago.

Iā€™ve never actually read the books.

We can talk about what we want to talk about!

i think its like, the fourth best game in the series, instead of the third, i just like spirit of justice More and think that theyā€™re a lot more flawed than the fandom would like to make out

regarding mafia; yeah, my ideal playstyle is working with others and discussing reads both to gather a read on them and to generally work the game up into having a lot of high-quality content to sift through- in other words, i like playing support as villager rather than outright aggressiveness

unfortunately, FoLā€™s style does not have people who like working with support

1 Like

itā€™s like. okay sorry to insert another of my special interests into this game that is already themed around one of my special interests, but itā€™s like how in Splatoon most people in solo queue are really bad at working in a way that allows support weapons to function, forcing those weapons to play further up than they normally have to

i can say this for certain becuase i main Kensa Undercover Brella and itsā€™ very rare that i get a team that actually takes advantage of all the painting i do

1 Like

basically- please actually just play objective i cannot stress this enough, pelts arenā€™t actually that important a metric outside of mashes, this isnā€™t about how many wolf kills you get but how many the village does

Yeah but, in what way does it help us progress or solve?

If anything I think it makes it easier for pack wolves to find lost wolf.

I wouldnā€™t mind seeing a lost wolf eating the bullet again tbh.

Investigations 2 >>> Spirit of Justice every day of the week!

1 Like

Iā€™ve just seen so many towns on this forum crumble simply because they simply canā€™t work together well. Like in my last wolfgame (MHA Mafia) the town really struggled to work together until lylo.

Hence why Iā€™m being as forthright as I am right now and being fairly cooperative about my process. I donā€™t know if this game will be a village win or not, but Iā€™m going to give this game a fair shot.

Hopefully itā€™ll be a village win.